Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Re: PC vs Consoles, What do you think?

Mar 17, 2013

You already know what we think because you keep posting the exact same thing over and over again.

Over and over again people point out the same flaws in your arguments that go nowhere b/c you've already come to your own flawed conclusion based more on a grudge you have against a company than in fact or reality. 

Message 21 of 63 (173 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 17, 2013

Stats please, I will tell you if its a good deal but the stats better be the truth,  thats all i ask.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 22 of 63 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Mar 17, 2013

TheDster wrote:

Stats please, I will tell you if its a good deal but the stats better be the truth,  thats all i ask.

http://kotaku.com/5985769/the-ps4s-specs-in-brief

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 23 of 63 (161 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Mar 17, 2013

TheDster wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

PC gaming is dead, hardly anyone plays games on PC anymore. and 90% of those that do dont matter because they pirate the games anway.

I need to learn that trick i guess, thats free stuff.  I do know the cost of PC games are alot cheaper then console, which i cant figure out cause PC is superior in graphics and resolution so far.

why not just walk into GameStop and shoplift some games? same as what youd be doing with piracy.

and thats why PC games are cheaper. they are trying to get people to buy them because, well no one is.

Message 24 of 63 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

Them are screwy specs English please, there isnt even a Gddr5 memory out except on a graphic card and max is 6 gig and its 3 grand.  I know ps4 isnt putting something like that in.  Ok Gddr5 Gpu what mb if any cause theres 1gigs thats real cheap?  8 Gig unified memory is that laptop memory or PC memory?

The processor should be the brain and the memory is part of the brain  as well but the processor is how fast it moves the signals and commands thru the system the memory is to hold the load aint it?

Something like this right?  Hdd to Graphic card to memory to processor To whereever it needs to go?  Internet to memory to processor and stuff is that right?  Or is the memory to hold the info after its all been processed to wherever it needs to go? 

The specs aint really to specish  without more numbers to the memory and to the gddr5,   There isnt even a gddr5 8 gig graphic unit out for sale on tiger direct and the gddr5 6ig graphic units are 3kish in cash and that sites cheap.  I know sony aint putting no gddr8 gpu in it the gddr 8 is the memory is that ddr3?  Sounds like some trickery shot spechs to make you think once again you getting something you dont, such as them posting 1080p on the game cases when ps3 first came out and im sure the specs to it was in trickery language as well.

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 25 of 63 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Mar 17, 2013

Im sort of half and half. I like PC and Consoles, so I cant really pick a favorite since I play games on both and my PC has problems has well.. so yea, I'm neck an neck.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 26 of 63 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

Dont let me take the fun out of it, you guys do what you want.  Ive learned, when real stats of the system come out if they do ill tell you if its a good deal though.  I want more numbers

The Gddr5 even if it dont have no mbs to it or gigs maybe good with the 8 gig of ? ram.  However it seems mighty pricey considering you can get a Gddr5 1 gig GPU-graphic processing unit for 50 to 100 bucks.  I think ps2 shouldnt of been 200 bucks when it came out thats where the greed started.  Id still be ignorant to all this info if the greed wasnt out of hand.

Message 27 of 63 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Mar 17, 2013

TheDster wrote:

Dont let me take the fun out of it, you guys do what you want.  Ive learned, when real stats of the system come out if they do ill tell you if its a good deal though.  I want more numbers

The Gddr5 even if it dont have no mbs to it or gigs maybe good with the 8 gig of ? ram.  However it seems mighty pricey considering you can get a Gddr5 1 gig GPU-graphic processing unit for 50 to 100 bucks.  I think ps2 shouldnt of been 200 bucks when it came out thats where the greed started.  Id still be ignorant to all this info if the greed wasnt out of hand.

Those are the official stats.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 28 of 63 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013
Then its trickery, there isnt no stats like that that exist the top i can believe but the middle is BS

Where it says Gddr5 8 gig is a lie, it may not be a lie but its to trick you as was the 1080p posting on the ps3 game boxes when ps3 first came out. The top where it says 8 gig unified ram ok but what speed, is it laptop or pc?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1366279&CatId=7005&nb... Here is a 1 gig Gddr5 GPU, what im getting from the description of stats is its a nuthing GDDR5 GPU though?

Heres 8 gig of memory/ram thats decent and a bit priceyer then some with more speed then some http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7447454&Sku=K24-9599

how much is this ps4 going to be again? Its going to cost 200 tops to build ps4, do you really think ps3 was 600 to build at that time? Ps1 should of been 50 bucks retail, ps2 should of been 100 bucks retail, ps3 should been 200 bucks which its getting there imagine that and now they are comming out with ps4 and planning to charge what?

200 bucks they still making money on ps3, 100 bucks they still making money on ps2 and ps1 50 bucks they still making money. Just not as much to satisfy them. Ps4 by my calculations with no bc should be 300 bucks. They would actually have to make more and sell more to satisfy there hungar for money, if they was to only sell them for 100 buck profit. That would mean putting people back to work and advertising more stuff like that.

That's to much of a competition though and gamble for them, slap a 600 buck price tag on that puppy and call it day. Let it get down taking everyone's money making a new ps5, till 300 bucks then. Announce ps5, am I right? Along the way though invent a new hand held nerf ps4 and find cheaper ways to make.

Don't worry Sony knows mommy and daddy will buy for their angel dumplings, lol.
Message 29 of 63 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8191 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Just to expand on my previous statement:

Doppelgangergang wrote:

I don't agree with the [...] Privacy Policy of [...] their Anti-Cheating software.

Cases in point:

• Blizzard Warden (World of Warcraft, Starcraft II): Known to perform RAM Scanning. Observed to read visited website URLs, read MSN chat contacts and even retrieve all running programs. Labelled as "Spyware" by the EFF.

• Origin and Punkbuster (EA, Battlefield 3, Crysis and more): EULA explicitly asks for the user to allow it to reserve the right to inspect someone's entire memory (RAM Scanning) and entire harddrive and all of their files. Also allows the software to take screenshots and transmit them during it's operation "for possible publication." Also states that "lack of privacy resulting from the installation [...] of PunkBuster software is not as valuable to Licensee as the potential ability to play interactive online games."

Doesn't affect me anyway, as I never play games on my PC.

Message 30 of 63 (100 Views)
0 Likes