Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/24/2004
Offline
7054 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006


the_flame_alchemist wrote:
I like the feeling of getting shocked, it gives me a tingly feeling inside


And it puts your heart in an irregular beat
PSN id: Home_Slice


Message 11 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/21/2006
Offline
1534 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006
you have 3 days to live

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 12 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006
You're fine.  I've been shocked twice.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 13 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/24/2006
Offline
13860 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006
You'll be fine,I have gotten shocked before, my chest jolted,but I was fine.
(Ion shocks hurt,like a lot.)
Message 14 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
5565 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006
Ya, you'll be fine. Unless you can't move your hand...
When I was younger I put an unfolded paperclip into an electrical outlet... The shock jumped straight to my eye. I used to think that was why I needed glasses :smileytongue:
Message 15 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006


Home_Slice wrote:


the_flame_alchemist wrote:
I like the feeling of getting shocked, it gives me a tingly feeling inside


And it puts your heart in an irregular beat


That's not good.....
Message 16 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/13/2006
Offline
2022 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006
here is good advice, if you can type this you are fine, also if you can pull your hand away from it you are generally fine.  i think you are fine seeign how it wasn't like sticking your hand in a huge outlet.


1000th post on 12/15/06 registered 07-13-2006


2000th post may 13, 2007. 7:22 pm src="http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6599/454uv1.png">

i am a mod af fuzillion forums
http://www.fuzillion.com/forums/
Message 17 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/11/2004
Offline
10336 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006


NavS. wrote:


Home_Slice wrote:


the_flame_alchemist wrote:
I like the feeling of getting shocked, it gives me a tingly feeling inside


And it puts your heart in an irregular beat


That's not good.....


To some of us it is
Message 18 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2005
Offline
510 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006
when i was a kid i put a fork in an electrical outlet, and i'm just fine, i don't even remember it and it was only 3 days ago
Message 19 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/30/2006
Offline
3398 posts
 

Re: Ouch! I got shocked!

Dec 12, 2006
when i was a kid i used to put 9v batterys in my mouth and let them stay there for a while, i kept getting shocked and i didnt even know it, and im still fine. ha;iljfdds;a
----------------------------------
The King of Fists!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 20 of 24 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes