Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: Originality of in Game Criticisms

Apr 15, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

So; is there anything else people hear during online play, that is played out, and often misused?

every racial and sexist slur.

Yes, I have no tolerance for that.  I especially hate when I hear slurs coming from people who "sound" as if they may be classified as fitting within the target of such a slur.  I think you get what I mean by that.

Moble

i really hate when the person saying said racial slur sounds to be of a different race than the slur is targeted at AND the person sounds like they are 12.

this world, what has happened to it? and just to think that in 40 years these will be the people who are in charge. Smiley Indifferent

Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

Smiley LOL

Love me some Mark Twain (See bottom of signature).

Moble

Message 11 of 29 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I'll gather from this thread moble you've been playing Starhawk online? LOL Smiley Wink

I only call people noobs that are better than me and then I miraculously kill them. I use if affectionately in a sense. I never get angry or call names playing online. Well maybe the new God of War... I mute myself though.

But yeah "noob" is played out. Slurs are just a sign of ignorance. 

I had a point somewhere... I lost it. 

Message 12 of 29 (84 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Apr 15, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I'll gather from this thread moble you've been playing Starhawk online? LOL Smiley Wink

I only call people noobs that are better than me and then I miraculously kill them. I use if affectionately in a sense. I never get angry or call names playing online. Well maybe the new God of War... I mute myself though.

But yeah "noob" is played out. Slurs are just a sign of ignorance. 

I had a point somewhere... I lost it. 

Smiley LOL

No, I have not ventured into the fray of SH yet.  Working on it.  Got the Bluetooth earpiece for communication purposes, now I just have to pay for the online, and I will be hitting you and PLYMCO up for some one on one tutorials.Smiley Wink  In that case though, I will actually be a "noob".Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 13 of 29 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Apr 16, 2013
All I play online nowadays is PS Allstars. The minute someone insults me, I either go out of my way to absolutely ravage them (it helps that I'm really good at the game), or I teabage the schmit outta them and play like an absolute tool.

I like calling people "scrubs" too. It's just rude enough sounding that they feel it, without it actually being offensive.
Message 14 of 29 (70 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 16, 2013

johngie wrote:
All I play online nowadays is PS Allstars. The minute someone insults me, I either go out of my way to absolutely ravage them (it helps that I'm really good at the game), or I teabage the schmit outta them and play like an absolute tool.

I like calling people "scrubs" too. It's just rude enough sounding that they feel it, without it actually being offensive.

How can you Teabag in Allstar? They do not leave a corpse behind when you kill them Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 29 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 16, 2013

The motion alone is enough to **bleep** someone off, they know what you intend by the action. Sometimes I'll do it in BF3 because it gives you a few seconds of fame when you kill someone, the camera follows you, its the perfect chance because it forces them to watch.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 16 of 29 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I do a knockdown attacks that leave them laying on the floor for a few seconds, then violate their heads Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 29 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 16, 2013

johngie wrote:
I do a knockdown attacks that leave them laying on the floor for a few seconds, then violate their heads Smiley Happy

I would be glad not to fight you LOL

Message 18 of 29 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

The motion alone is enough to **bleep** someone off, they know what you intend by the action. Sometimes I'll do it in BF3 because it gives you a few seconds of fame when you kill someone, the camera follows you, its the perfect chance because it forces them to watch.

I aim up and down signify laughing at them.Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 19 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I call people out online when they are being an idiot. On Battlefield3, I like to win. I enjoy my W/L ratio...so when half my team is jumping around the primary base blowing up the vehicles, I get a little irate.

Note to self:

Jump around in base blowing up vehicles if playing with Setzaroth.

Message 20 of 29 (35 Views)
0 Likes