Platinum
55187 posts

Re: Operation American Spring

May 16, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

There's already been some "good TV' about it;

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/watch/big-nutball-day-in-store-for-washington-dc-25718329980...

LOL a far left wing show in response to a far right wing group, priceless Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 17 (66 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28974 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2014

Well, in the words of Stephen Colbert...

Reality has a well known liberal bias

Not for nothing, but take a look at what their own website states they want to do. These people are **bleep** crazy!

http://operationamericanspring.org/

Concept of Operations:

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership in Washington D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.
Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 - Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

I don't think there's a nything "left wing" or "right wing" about calling them bat**bleep** crazy!

Message 12 of 17 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 16, 2014

It did not go as well as they thought, I was hoping to watch something good on tv too. Well, I know of another group planing to go in July, maybe they will be more interesting( I was actually invited to the second group, but I have no money I am willing to invest in it).
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/16/operation-american-spring-falls-flat-very-disappoi/

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 13 of 17 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8021 posts

May 16, 2014

EminentFury wrote:

It will be a non-affair, but they'll be painted as "nutballs" (Smiley Indifferent) either way; unlike those peaceful and concerned activists in the Occupy movement (arson, murder, assaults, rape/gang-rape, graffiti, litter, public defacation, etc.)

I lol'd...

Hey That Chris signature
Message 14 of 17 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8021 posts

May 16, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

These people are **bleep** crazy!

Because forcing everyone onto the government healthcare (which is a joke) isn't equally as crazy?

Hey That Chris signature
Message 15 of 17 (51 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28974 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2014

JASONxxVOORHEES wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Because forcing everyone onto the government healthcare (which is a joke) isn't equally as crazy?

Nice of you to trim that reply and present my comments with absolutely ZERO context. 

Yes, because it's so horrible having to go see the doctor. And it's not "government healthcare". It's state run exchanges, (in the states that actually set them up and didn't refuse out of spite) where you can buy health insurance because the different insurers compete against each other. If anything that expands the so-called "free market". 

This is not patriotism. This is extremism. Ten years ago if this were a group of people wanting to arrest George W. Bush on the even of the Iraq War,  they would have been called "traitors", and would have been told if they didn't like this country they could "love it or leave it". Now suddenly they're "upholding the Constitution"? Really? Wanting to overthrow the government, form a tribunal and try the president and then imprison him is not upholding the Constitution. It's what you'd call a coup de tat. That is what happens in banana republics. If you want to live in a nation where you have a civil war or coup every month, poverty and a feudal system where the person with the most guns gets to make the rules, then I suggest you go to Somalia, Chad, Angola, or The Congo. Because I certainly don't want that here. 

And these people ARE crazy. Nobody wants to say it because they're waving flags, wearing tri-corner hats, and invoke the Constitution, but I doubt any of them have actually READ it. 

Message 16 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8021 posts

May 16, 2014

CaptainAlbator wrote:

JASONxxVOORHEES wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Nice of you to trim that reply and present my comments with absolutely ZERO context. 

Or perhaps I was only replying to that particular statement...

Your panties...

They're getting bunched...

Hey That Chris signature
Message 17 of 17 (41 Views)