- Just bought a new ps3 god of war edition and I'm not at all impressed. ...
- I have it connected via hdmi and most of the time when I put in a bluray movie it will change the resolution multiple times and sit ona screen with white static for a while before it comes back, my old one never did this....
- Needs bigger rubber feet or something to absorb the vibration...
This has nothing to do with the thread at all. Just sayin'. But, since I am nice:
- Most of us aren't fans of the current super slim, from what I can gather. It's not just you.
- The resolution change could have as much to do with your TV as it does your system. Check the settings on both.
- You can get replacement/augmented rubber feet or something similar at any hardware store.
MEANWHILE, back on topic...
The only people that I give a crap which console they buy are the people that I care about. Even then, unless we play together on a regular basis, it doesn't really matter.
That said, to use that idea to justify squashing intelligent debate is just silly. There really are some people that may need to hear variying opinions to make a decision. What we should be squashing is the rampant "I'm right, and you're wrong," mentality that seems so prevalent in an environment such as this. That's how you bring about change.
The thing is, intelligent debate is hard to come by on here. Especially since we don't know everything about either console.
Yea it seems that way at times . We only know so much about either console. So far the PS4 seems more promising, but we can never know until all of the data about both of them is laid out there.
/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info//WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog
Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Ps4 all the way honestly there's no reason to buy an Xbox 1 at this point. No compatibility no used games only one person online no more guests they are literally skewering them selves over and GameStop came out with a post a 95%. Of all the people they asked are buying a play station 4
If you haven't kept up on MS UR-FAV-BLCK-KID, they did a 180 on their online and DRM policies. The X1 will play used games but out of spite they removed the family share and cloud storage for your disc games. I am a huge fan of Playstation, been here since the first one. I have pre-ordered the PS4 and I will get the X1 once it comes out with a bigger hdd. That is really my main concern with that console, the dinky hdd. Yes I know the PS4 has a small one too, but at least I can put a bigger one in it. I do like some exlusives and I will buy a console for a single IP. I am hoping a new GOW comes out as that is pretty much my favorite exclusive to xbox and pretty much the reason I own a 360.