Highlighted
Aug 25 2012
By: USPGCWeekly Hekseville Citizen 372 posts

Only In Vietnam LOL

3 replies 65 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

Last Month I went on a family vacation to Ha Long Bay Vietnam, my family and I have a lot of fun. While we were there, well, I live next to a cool kid who can speak English pretty well, much better than me ( I'm a Japanese-Vietnamese by the way). So he show me a collection of video on Youtube of thing, that is well, ONLY IN VIETNAM, so here is one vid:

The title and description are in Vietnamese, but it said " Vietnames Player ( Gangsta) doing motorbike trick to celebrate the opening of Thang Long ( Flying Dragon) free-way/road". SO what do you guy think about this? I have more vid and picture as well, I would also make a same thread, but ONLY IN JAPAN Smiley Happy. So kudos and enjoy, I will keep this as close to forum rule as possible so please just have fun and don't bother reporting spam or act like Forum Police

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2696 posts

Re: Only In Vietnam LOL

Aug 26, 2012

Nothing "gangster" about riding the back seat of a moped with a dude driver... lol.  But wheelies are still cool.  Hopefully one day I'll get my **bleep** to Asia for vacation and visit the homeland Smiley Happy.  So many countries over there I want to see.  Hope you had fun Smiley Happy.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 2 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 26, 2012
I did have lot of fun, I would actually prefer Vietnam over lot of Asian Country, because it's more fun there, Thailand, nah, only good if you came for those "Red Light District and Sex Show", Singapore? nah, too small, Vietnam would be a best choices, Coral Reef Diving, Sky Diving, Skiing, Yes, It's possible even when there isn't snow, Scuba, Cave Exploring, many fun thing to do, plus a vacation to be Vietnam IS THE CHEAPEST of all Asian Vacation. I wouldn't go to China if i were you, too many crappy problem about Eastern Sea to worry about Smiley Sad
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Oh and you say there is nothing Gangsta, well to tell you want thing, They're riding on Honda Liberty and Honda Dream, not Harley, those two bike are impossible to pop a wheelie, and even if you could, you couldn't ride them for a WHOLE Miles, these guy manage to pull it off Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)
0 Likes