Limit Breaker
24368 posts

Re: One more Half-Life question.

Dec 4, 2006
So those sre just multiplayer expansion packs? All I want is what I need to get the story, single-player games.
49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Message 21 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 4, 2006

Bud10 wrote:

Jak-Dax wrote:

Bud10 wrote:

Jak-Dax wrote:

Bud10 wrote:

Jak-Dax wrote:
I'm trying to. I'm asking for a link to the Ultimate Pack thing that UC was talking about.

Thanks, but that's not the one that UC was talking about. He said that it also had Half-Life 2 and its expansion packs.

Theres a P.C for Half-Life and theres one for Half-Life 2 which is this one http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/halflife2platinum/index.html?q=HalfLife

What's with Aftermath and Deathmatch? Isn't there just Episode 1 and 2...3 is coming out soon?

This is so confusing!!!!!!!!!

I dont know much about afterlife, but Deathmatch is just an small add on to have online deathmatches, yes they are comming out with episodes 2 and 3.

Afterlife was renamed Episode 1.
Message 22 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 4, 2006

Jak-Dax wrote:
So those sre just multiplayer expansion packs? All I want is what I need to get the story, single-player games.

Half Life 1 and Half Life 2 is good single player with some exciting single player and Episode 1,2 and 3 are single player expansion packs.
Message 23 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24368 posts

Dec 4, 2006
Yeah, I'm just going to buy the ones that the Nintendo guy recommended. UC told me about this one $80 pack that has all of them and I was wondering if he had the link to it.
Message 24 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 4, 2006

Jak-Dax wrote:
Yeah, I'm just going to buy the ones that the Nintendo guy recommended. UC told me about this one $80 pack that has all of them and I was wondering if he had the link to it.

You need something call steam, then get the Valve complete pack for 80. The Half-Life universe is quite interesting because it makes you ask more question about it then there are answered.
Message 25 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24368 posts

Dec 4, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Jak-Dax wrote:

You need something call steam, then get the Valve complete pack for 80. The Half-Life universe is quite interesting because it makes you ask more question about it then there are answered.

OK, out of all those, could you tell me which ones to play first to last?
Message 26 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 4, 2006

Jak-Dax wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Jak-Dax wrote:

Just play the Half-Life ones first so not the other ones like Blue shift which takes place in another perspective but same time area
so in order
1. Half Life
2. Half Life 2
3. Half Life 2: Episode 1
4: Halif life 2: Episode 2 (not out yet)
5. Half Life 3: Episode 3 (not out yet)
Message 27 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 4, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Jak-Dax wrote:

There's also a pack that's like $60 dollars that includes all of the Source games ("Source Complete Pack"); that works too. Just be sure it includes Half-Life: Source, Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Episode One. That'll getcha started.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 28 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24368 posts

Dec 4, 2006
1. Half Life
2. Half Life 2
OK, thanks. Is there a pack that has just those that you know of?

What does Counter Strike have to do with Half-Life?

Message Edited by Jak-Dax on 12-03-2006 07:01 PM
Message 29 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 4, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Jak-Dax wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

Jak-Dax wrote:

Just play the Half-Life ones first so not the other ones like Blue shift which takes place in another perspective but same time area
so in order
1. Half Life
2. Half Life 2

^Yup.

If you ever get bored of what you have, Half-Life 2 has sooooo many mods. Smod and Gmod are both excellent. They're both also free, unless you get Gmod 10, in which case it's ten bucks.

Is there gonna be an Episode Three? Episode 2 seems like it would make a good final conclusion.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 30 of 34 (3 Views)
0 Likes