Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/06/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 1, 2011

desktop.JPG

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Message 5131 of 5,251 (97 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/16/2010
Offline
3002 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 1, 2011

I like that this thread has been going for years...still! Need to remind myself to post some. I love seeing everyone else's desktops. Dark_arc, yours look awesome and makes me want to pop in Fallout 3 right now!

Message 5132 of 5,251 (98 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 1, 2011

CardinalRose wrote:

I like that this thread has been going for years...still! Need to remind myself to post some. I love seeing everyone else's desktops. Dark_arc, yours look awesome and makes me want to pop in Fallout 3 right now!







yeah a great thread, from way back in the good old days.   LOL

I think most (if not all) of all my old links have broken now since I re-arranged my images on photobucket. 

Message 5133 of 5,251 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/16/2010
Offline
3002 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 2, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

CardinalRose wrote:

I like that this thread has been going for years...still! Need to remind myself to post some. I love seeing everyone else's desktops. Dark_arc, yours look awesome and makes me want to pop in Fallout 3 right now!







yeah a great thread, from way back in the good old days.   LOL

I think most (if not all) of all my old links have broken now since I re-arranged my images on photobucket. 

Perfect opportunity to post your current desktop now! XD

Message 5134 of 5,251 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
233 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 9, 2011

i guess i show you guys my Desktop will here it is Desktop wallpaoer.jpg



QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 5135 of 5,251 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
1355 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 9, 2011

Today, this wasn't the case but here it is:

Capture.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1eBCmZtMer9IfiAeCTZqwBashirTheTRainMaster
Message 5136 of 5,251 (98 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 9, 2011

CardinalRose wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

CardinalRose wrote:

I like that this thread has been going for years...still! Need to remind myself to post some. I love seeing everyone else's desktops. Dark_arc, yours look awesome and makes me want to pop in Fallout 3 right now!







yeah a great thread, from way back in the good old days.   LOL

I think most (if not all) of all my old links have broken now since I re-arranged my images on photobucket. 

Perfect opportunity to post your current desktop now! XD







Good idea.

I'll chose a few i;ve used recently, and share them within the next day or two.

Message 5137 of 5,251 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
233 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 11, 2011

i can't wait to see yours



QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 5138 of 5,251 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
38 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Nov 12, 2011

Something made me remember my favorite racing game of all time!Picture 2.png

F-ZERO-X

Message 5139 of 5,251 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
2787 posts
 

Re: One and Only: Post your Desktop Thread ***(56K)***

Dec 20, 2011

Just got my dualscreen setup on Ubuntu Linux

Now I just have to fix my overheating issue since my CPU/GPU fans are busted - I'll get to that around, eh, next week.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8525/screenshotat20111219200.png

Full size version (It's uh, very big.) http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/8525/screenshotat20111219200.png

If you're wondering, I am using Ubuntu Linux Oneiric Ocelot as my operating system.

Message 5140 of 5,251 (98 Views)