0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7338 posts

Re: On Wednesday I am going to pay my respect

Jan 2, 2007

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:
Well, I couldn't care less that the guy is dead...doesn't really impact me whatsoever...and I will never ever bee a boy scoutSmiley Indifferent

I just got a $7,000 scholarship for being a Boy ScoutSmiley Very Happy I never even participated in any troop activitiesSmiley Very Happy

I hate to rain on your parade, but $7k isn't gonna get you anywhere... It will help, but it's not that amazing.

Well, on top of an academic scholarship, I will be going almost for freeSmiley Wink
Message 12 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Jan 2, 2007
To be a boy scout, don't you have to believe in God? It's pretty stupid anyway. I know more about subsistence than any stupid boy scout.

Message 13 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Jan 2, 2007
I am a boy scout and I am a Tenderfoot on my way to second class. I can not go pay my respects to Gerald Ford because I live in another state. I am sure he was a great President and a great man.
Message 14 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5565 posts

Jan 2, 2007

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:
Well, I couldn't care less that the guy is dead...doesn't really impact me whatsoever...and I will never ever bee a boy scoutSmiley Indifferent

I just got a $7,000 scholarship for being a Boy ScoutSmiley Very Happy I never even participated in any troop activitiesSmiley Very Happy

I hate to rain on your parade, but $7k isn't gonna get you anywhere... It will help, but it's not that amazing.

Actually that's a heck of a lot of money. That will pay for tuition yearly and then some. Have you ever researched the actual costs of college?

Message Edited by Geostigma on 01-02-2007 03:22 PM
Message 15 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Geostigma wrote:

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Actually that's a heck of a lot of money. That will pay for tuition yearly and then some. Have you ever researched the actual costs of college?

rofl have you?
depending on how many years you go 7k wont get you far.
the academic scholorship he was talking about will help a bunch more
moneys money and it will help but it wont do much

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 16 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5565 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Geostigma wrote:

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

rofl have you?

yes I have. I had to for my english class last semester. We researched the complete costs of going to college and made our resumes, etc. When application time came around we all had our resumes and entrance essays ready and could decide which college was best for us interest-wise and economic-wise.

I assume his 7k is yearly, like most scholarships. 7K alone won't go very far, but assuming that it's 7K a year, that will help a ton.

Message Edited by Geostigma on 01-02-2007 03:35 PM
Message 17 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Jan 2, 2007

VGAMER360 wrote:
     This Wednesday I will be paying my respect to Gerald R Ford at Pearl Street downtown Grand Rapids,  As I am a boy scout of the GERALD R FORD COUNCIL.(2 requirements from 1st class)  Just thought like telling you all this.  Unlike some people I WILL pay MY respect to Ford.    PM me if you are going as a boy scout.

If you didn't think he did anything important, i beg to differ.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_R_Ford

Message Edited by VGAMER360 on 01-02-2007 04:50 PM

That's pretty cool, dude.

Message 18 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7338 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Geostigma wrote:

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

rofl have you?

The scholarship is 7k per year. On top of that, I get 8k in academic scholarships per year. That is 15k per year at a school that costs $18,600 a year. That means I go to an 18k per year school for $3,600 a year. Yay.
Message 19 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Jan 2, 2007

lancer8869 wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Geostigma wrote:

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

rofl have you?

The scholarship is 7k per year. On top of that, I get 8k in academic scholarships per year. That is 15k per year at a school that costs $18,600 a year. That means I go to an 18k per year school for $3,600 a year. Yay.

Any money that you aren't paying in college is a fairly good thing.

Message 20 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes