Re: On Wednesday I am going to pay my respect

Jan 2, 2007

lancer8869 wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Geostigma wrote:

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:
Well, I couldn't care less that the guy is dead...doesn't really impact me whatsoever...and I will never ever bee a boy scoutSmiley Indifferent

I just got a $7,000 scholarship for being a Boy ScoutSmiley Very Happy I never even participated in any troop activitiesSmiley Very Happy

I hate to rain on your parade, but $7k isn't gonna get you anywhere... It will help, but it's not that amazing.

Actually that's a heck of a lot of money. That will pay for tuition yearly and then some. Have you ever researched the actual costs of college?

Message Edited by Geostigma on 01-02-2007 03:22 PM

rofl have you?
depending on how many years you go 7k wont get you far.
the academic scholorship he was talking about will help a bunch more
moneys money and it will help but it wont do much

The scholarship is 7k per year. On top of that, I get 8k in academic scholarships per year. That is 15k per year at a school that costs $18,600 a year. That means I go to an 18k per year school for $3,600 a year. Yay.

Did the boy scout troop you belong too have only two people? 7k for doing nothing is a gracious sum.

As for the people hating on the boy scouts, becoming an Eagle scout is very honorable that takes years of learning, and service to the community.
Photobucket
Message 21 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7338 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Geostigma wrote:

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:
Well, I couldn't care less that the guy is dead...doesn't really impact me whatsoever...and I will never ever bee a boy scoutSmiley Indifferent

I just got a $7,000 scholarship for being a Boy ScoutSmiley Very Happy I never even participated in any troop activitiesSmiley Very Happy

I hate to rain on your parade, but $7k isn't gonna get you anywhere... It will help, but it's not that amazing.

Actually that's a heck of a lot of money. That will pay for tuition yearly and then some. Have you ever researched the actual costs of college?

rofl have you?

The scholarship is 7k per year. On top of that, I get 8k in academic scholarships per year. That is 15k per year at a school that costs $18,600 a year. That means I go to an 18k per year school for $3,600 a year. Yay.

Did the boy scout troop you belong too have only two people? 7k for doing nothing is a gracious sum.

As for the people hating on the boy scouts, becoming an Eagle scout is very honorable that takes years of learning, and service to the community.

We only had 6 people.
Message 22 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2411 posts

Jan 2, 2007

VGAMER360 wrote:
     This Wednesday I will be paying my respect to Gerald R Ford at Pearl Street downtown Grand Rapids,  As I am a boy scout of the GERALD R FORD COUNCIL.(2 requirements from 1st class)  Just thought like telling you all this.  Unlike some people I WILL pay MY respect to Ford.    PM me if you are going as a boy scout.

If you didn't think he did anything important, i beg to differ.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_R_Ford

Message Edited by VGAMER360 on 01-02-2007 04:50 PM

psh, im like totally star
one more merit badge for life, suckas, and im 14 btw
dead serrious

Message 23 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2411 posts

Jan 2, 2007

lancer8869 wrote:

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

Geostigma wrote:

PSPfreak wrote:

lancer8869 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

rofl have you?

We only had 6 people.

damn man our troop has at least 50 people in it, and we are like top 3 eagle producing in our state...possibly 1st...49 **bleep**es
Message 24 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2411 posts

Jan 2, 2007
gotta go to a meeting right now actually, after dinna
later
Message 25 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes