Re: Old Off-Topic Memories

Nov 8, 2006

Sammydavisjr wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:
Deltan's creek
The chapstick Vs Vasiline thread
Many of the back yard/poolside parties
Many more, I just can't think of them right now

How could I forget Deltan's creek? And the chapstick thread..Good one Mommy.

Deltan's creek was fun for awhile....then like other things it got carried away Oh well, but the chapstick thread,...will be priceless to me I laughed so hard that day!
Photobucket
MY PSN=Jinx3
Message 81 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Nov 8, 2006
My only Off-Topic memories were when I actually did get "off-topic".
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 82 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 8, 2006

Sammydavisjr wrote:

DrGadget wrote:
I liked the old ranks.  IIt's hard to consider people real veterans unless they have lived through Reploid Hell.

Totally agree..You dont know anything until you've been Reploid..I almost miss it though.

I don't remember Reploid Hell myself.

But I sure remember the Apocolypse! People went nuts...
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 83 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Nov 8, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:
Everybody's got them. Except those who weren't there, of course. You can make some up .

• This isn't Off-Topic, but...watching PSP General totally flip out over the 2.0 update. Yes, I saw that; even though I wasn't registered, I watched the forums.
  • Staying up until 4:00 A.M. with nobody online except Velvy, Narutoboy and I think PikachuSnowman. We spammed the night away.
  • The dozens of One and Only Pictures threads.
  • The Arachnophobia thread...I think I may have hurt Pnoy's feelings. Once or twice.
I know I've been making a big deal about the Off-Topic of Old lately...dunno, for the past couple days, the boards really had some cool threads that reminded me.

Good times Smiley Tongue

I have way too many to mention.  But the Str8 and I dating and making threads about what to get him on Valentines day Smiley Very Happy  Treedoor and I saying we were sisters, our matching "hawt" sigs.  And many more stand out in my mind
Message 84 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

Nov 8, 2006

Velvetaugie wrote:

Everybody's got them. Except those who weren't there, of course. You can make some up .

• This isn't Off-Topic, but...watching PSP General totally flip out over the 2.0 update. Yes, I saw that; even though I wasn't registered, I watched the forums.
  • Staying up until 4:00 A.M. with nobody online except Velvy, Narutoboy and I think PikachuSnowman. We spammed the night away.
  • The Arachnophobia thread...I think I may have hurt Pnoy's feelings. Once or twice.
I know I've been making a big deal about the Off-Topic of Old lately...dunno, for the past couple days, the boards really had some cool threads that reminded me.

Good times Smiley Tongue

I have way too many to mention.  But the Str8 and I dating and making threads about what to get him on Valentines day Smiley Very Happy  Treedoor and I saying we were sisters, our matching "hawt" sigs.  And many more stand out in my mind

Back when augie used to talk to me..Smiley Sad The good ol days..She isnt even on my myspace anymore..Smiley Sad

*siggh*
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..Smiley Happy
Message 85 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 8, 2006

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

Good times Smiley Tongue

Back when augie used to talk to me..Smiley Sad The good ol days..She isnt even on my myspace anymore..Smiley Sad

*siggh*

her page is still cached on Google haha!
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 86 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Nov 8, 2006

mtlgeer wrote:
5 words: Rank change Thread.

Yeah that thread was great! That is the only thread that I actually spamed a little in. I miss that thing.

Chuf it out.
Message 87 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Nov 8, 2006

DrGadget wrote:
I liked the old ranks.  IIt's hard to consider people real veterans unless they have lived through Reploid Hell.

That made me mad. I was almost done with Reploid I needed like 30 or so more posts I think. Ugh it would of made me proud to finally finsh up Reploid
Chuf it out.
Message 88 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Nov 8, 2006

Sammydavisjr wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

Good times Smiley Tongue

*siggh*

I got rid of Myspace way back Smiley Tongue

But were you on my friends list? Smiley Surprised
Message 89 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Nov 8, 2006

Old off topic memories, your not even a year in you know nothing about the old off topic. lol

Back when people would post quests and answers in their thread titles and nothing would actually be in the thread. People actually talked useing thread titles, cause the boards were set in a different format.

I remember back in the day when almost everything was postable, I remember having Cheatster, Aeris_strife, and Deltan actually post in threads, back when people like Bob talks, Zelgladis, and the parking meter were around.

Or what about when Trinity and Zamboni were 2 mods alter egos, cause they didnt want anyone to know that they were mods that was so long ago.

I remember when they gave special members stars, back way way before the MVP program, I had a star till they got rid of the star system cause people complained about it.

I remember when another member and I would have name that video game song topics, were we would post a series of midis and see who gets the most right.

Or what about when the Off Topic board wasnt even around it was called the Gaming lounge, till they broke it up and created off topic.

Sadly time went on, and ALOT of older members stopped coming here and made it boreing for a long time, then I stopped showing up as much cause none of my friend from the forums were on anymore.....now I just show up once in awhile......

Message Edited by Rafe on 11-08-2006 02:10 PM
Message 90 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes