Re: Old Off-Topic Memories

Nov 8, 2006

Sammydavisjr wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:
Deltan's creek
The chapstick Vs Vasiline thread
Many of the back yard/poolside parties
Many more, I just can't think of them right now

How could I forget Deltan's creek? And the chapstick thread..Good one Mommy.

Do you remember Deltan's creek was? haha sorry, I respect that you may have hung around here a lot before registering your handle. Like me!
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 61 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

Nov 8, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

Sammydavisjr wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:
Deltan's creek
The chapstick Vs Vasiline thread
Many of the back yard/poolside parties
Many more, I just can't think of them right now

How could I forget Deltan's creek? And the chapstick thread..Good one Mommy.

Do you remember Deltan's creek was? haha sorry, I respect that you may have hung around here a lot before registering your handle. Like me!

Yea..before.I mean.yea.I wish I was around so I could be in it.Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..Smiley Happy
Message 62 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Nov 8, 2006
i used to post swatsikas and spam up the gta board i was like the most uber noob ever but this is now my home and cleaned myself up Smiley Tongue im surprised i wasnt banned for that Smiley Surprised

anyways more ot stuff       i loved talking about computers and setups but that hapends a fraction of what it used to and i miss the vetrains (sp)
click for candy
Message 63 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Nov 8, 2006

gtochad wrote:
i used to post swatsikas and spam up the gta board i was like the most uber noob ever but this is now my home and cleaned myself up Smiley Tongue im surprised i wasnt banned for that Smiley Surprised

anyways more ot stuff       i loved talking about computers and setups but that hapends a fraction of what it used to and i miss the vetrains (sp)

thats suprising you werent banned, they get really offened by anythign even slighlt religiusly offending, but those were the days past.
Message 64 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Nov 8, 2006

jamaica0535 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

thats suprising you werent banned, they get really offened by anythign even slighlt religiusly offending, but those were the days past.

ya i know now that i look back at it now i have no idea why i wasnt banned
click for candy
Message 65 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 8, 2006

gtochad wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

gtochad wrote:

ya i know now that i look back at it now i have no idea why i wasnt banned

Maybe you were and they just never told you Smiley Surprised.

Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 66 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19276 posts

Nov 8, 2006
maybe i wasnt an adict as i am now   maybe 4 more threads a day in my main board (gta board)

good people there though cjs girl and zandyD are realy cool and vagi seal hes got his own website about the cars of gta Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by gtochad on 11-08-2006 12:49 AM
click for candy
Message 67 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5722 posts

Nov 8, 2006

gtochad wrote:
maybe i wasnt an adict as i am now   maybe 4 more threads a day in my main board (gta board)

good people there though cjs girl and zandyD are realy cool and vagi seal hes got his own website about the cars of gta Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by gtochad on 11-08-2006 12:49 AM

i remember when he first posted the real car threadSmiley Happy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 68 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2970 posts

Nov 8, 2006
Remember when whats his face changed his name to tweedle-dum and everyone was so amazed taht he hacked the system
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 69 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6605 posts

Nov 8, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:
Everybody's got them. Except those who weren't there, of course. You can make some up .

• This isn't Off-Topic, but...watching PSP General totally flip out over the 2.0 update. Yes, I saw that; even though I wasn't registered, I watched the forums.

rofl, I still remember that XD Oh boy pikachusnowman still chats here? He's still the spammer guy that everyone hates nah?
Message 70 of 132 (0 Views)
0 Likes