Jan 23, 2007
Don't trade it in, sell it on ebay.
Message 22 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10110 posts

Re: Ok Im trading it for a Wii

Jan 23, 2007
Cool, im getting a Wii too soon. What games are you getting for it?
Message 23 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jan 23, 2007
don't trade in its not worth it i don't even trade in my games to EB or GS or  whatever. they give you like $10 for your game and sell it for 40... kinda a waste isn't it considering you paid retail for it when it came out? I wish everyone would agree with this..but there are some people who are like OMG thats such a good deal for a trade in! Yeah right... 

Message 24 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9787 posts

Jan 23, 2007
i'll hopefully get mine in at the end of the month or in early febuary
Message 25 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Jan 23, 2007
Man you're getting flamed, but hopefully that will be enough for a Wii!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Jan 23, 2007
sweet, hope you get the money you need.  I just got a wii yesterday =)
GRAW
Message 27 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Jan 23, 2007

rocky6 wrote:

(YOGA FROG) wrote:
I plan to trade in all my games , PGP, and surround sound system towards a Nintendo Wii....I have lost interest in my PSP and havent purchased a game for it since early last year , it is litterally just collecting dust, and I havent been one for handheld games unless it was a gameboy....So this morning I am going to with my dad to Willow Video games and see HOW MUCH COINS I can get..I am hoping just under $200 bucks for everything....

1. 1-PSP system

2. 6-games : wipeout pure,burnout legends,lumines,NFSUR,GTA:LIBERTY CITY STORIES,twisted metal head on

3. 2- UMD movies: Dave Chappelle for what it's worth , and Stewi griffin-untold story

Im so stoked about my Wii.....It's gonna  pwn.....Smiley Happy

Gamestop might give you 200. Oh and have fun with your wii, in a few years you'll be doing that samething for a PS3 though...Smiley Tongue

If he dosen't like what's coming out on the PSP he has the right, and the PS3 dosen't look like it has anything that screams buy me I am worth 600 dollers coming out in the next several months either.

Just make sure you have done research and there are games out and are coming out that spark your intrest before buying a Wii, I recommend that with all consoles.
Message 28 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6137 posts

Jan 23, 2007

(YOGA FROG) wrote:
I plan to trade in all my games , PGP, and surround sound system towards a Nintendo Wii....I have lost interest in my PSP and havent purchased a game for it since early last year , it is litterally just collecting dust, and I havent been one for handheld games unless it was a gameboy....So this morning I am going to with my dad to Willow Video games and see HOW MUCH COINS I can get..I am hoping just under $200 bucks for everything....

1. 1-PSP system

2. 6-games : wipeout pure,burnout legends,lumines,NFSUR,GTA:LIBERTY CITY STORIES,twisted metal head on

3. 2- UMD movies: Dave Chappelle for what it's worth , and Stewi griffin-untold story

Im so stoked about my Wii.....It's gonna  pwn.....Smiley Happy

I'd trade if your PSP was new.....my Wii just sits on my shelf collecting dust I play PS3 and PSP alot though.
Message 29 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes