Wastelander
963 posts

Re: Oh yeah, Im so smart!! a genius!!

Mar 15, 2007

John Dowe wrote:
So today I have Health. In that classthe teacher lets us do anything well not like that i mean He lets us Listen to music orplay PSP.

So today I popped out my Playstation Portable Smiley Surprised. and I started to play a lil ride racer, * I needed my daily dose of Drifting action* and he took it away. He then called my house in front of the whole class in speaker phone.

I'm sorry, but those statements do not mesh together well at all...

Message Edited by OPTIONstreamZ on 03-15-2007 07:31 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5980 posts

Mar 15, 2007
Your flash wont have enough space. maybe flash1 will.
We are tired of waiting for god damn playstation home
Message 12 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7698 posts

Mar 15, 2007

amarican version 2.0 wrote:
Your flash wont have enough space. maybe flash1 will.

Flash 0 has more space than flash1.
Message 13 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3522 posts

Mar 15, 2007
lol nice...
Photobucket
Message 14 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2967 posts

Mar 15, 2007
if you are so smart why were you dumb enough to get it taken away in the first place

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 15 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Mar 15, 2007

John Dowe wrote:
So today I have Health. In that class the teacher lets us do anything well not like that i mean He lets us Listen to music or play PSP.

So today I popped out my Playstation Portable Smiley Surprised. and I started to play a lil ride racer, * I needed my daily dose of Drifting action* and he took it away. He then called my house in front of the whole class in speaker phone. I didn't care because my dad is currently in Utah. He always plays around like that so everyone including me thought he was joking or making fun of me ( he plays like that with kids). Then after class I was like "Im sorry Mr. I will gurantee 100% it will never happen againg, and im sorry, I know i wasn't suppose to play it" then he said, "I know it wont happen again......(pause)......becuase your momma will beat ur butt (jokingly)" and then since he is the football coach I said "I'll do 50 push ups right now", he said "allright" and i was around the 20th. then He said "nvm Your parents can pick it up when they come if they dont come in 3 days your thing goes to charity" I left, I had a plan in mind.

then in my next period AKA 8th period the last one. I told my japanese teacher I had my power point in my psp, she understood and we whent to go get it in the office. I got it then in her class she was like "juan, you better not be lying, if you are im gonna send it back to the dean." and of course i didnt have my power point there and i didn't have my USB cable. Then i asked her If she had her laptop with her *I knew it was a toshiba and not a sony and sony's have a duo slot  so i thought she would just be like "allright i trust you". but a DUMB!! GIRL said "maybe you can keep the Memory stick and he can bring his cable tomorrow" .

Inside my head i was like  "................................. * : | * ......"

But its all good, im just gonna save the power point on my PSP's Flash. or if it doensn't work ill bring my 32mb and switch em really quick right there and then.

I feel confident, the only thing in my mind is having my 4 gig MS PRO DUO with her lol.  

Message Edited by John Dowe on 03-14-2007 04:23 PM

Cool, all good and good idea. May I ask,...are you in college? and what is a dean?

And I may add, that, that doesn't make sense at all. If he lets the class listen to music and play psp. Then why did he take it away? I just want to get this correct because i'm a bit confused.

Message Edited by Master-J-Ra on 03-15-2007 04:34 PM
Message 16 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4969 posts

Mar 15, 2007
if you were smart you would just keep your psp and not give it to the teacher.... i never give them my stuff... i just say no lol
Message 17 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 15, 2007
Since when did you become a genious by not asking him first if you could take out your psp. :d0WN5:

Oh, and if I messed up because I was not happy. You wont get this part and while your reading I'm in you houze raping your D0gz!

Message Edited by *empty on 03-15-2007 04:43 PM
Message 18 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes