Mar 14 2007
By: Manuelitoohno Fender Bender 4694 posts

Oh yeah, Im so smart!! a genius!!

17 replies 1 views Edited Mar 14, 2007
So today I have Health. In that class the teacher lets us do anything well not like that i mean He lets us Listen to music or play PSP.

So today I popped out my Playstation Portable Smiley Surprised. and I started to play a lil ride racer, * I needed my daily dose of Drifting action* and he took it away. He then called my house in front of the whole class in speaker phone. I didn't care because my dad is currently in Utah. He always plays around like that so everyone including me thought he was joking or making fun of me ( he plays like that with kids). Then after class I was like "Im sorry Mr. I will gurantee 100% it will never happen againg, and im sorry, I know i wasn't suppose to play it" then he said, "I know it wont happen again......(pause)......becuase your momma will beat ur butt (jokingly)" and then since he is the football coach I said "I'll do 50 push ups right now", he said "allright" and i was around the 20th. then He said "nvm Your parents can pick it up when they come if they dont come in 3 days your thing goes to charity" I left, I had a plan in mind.

then in my next period AKA 8th period the last one. I told my japanese teacher I had my power point in my psp, she understood and we whent to go get it in the office. I got it then in her class she was like "juan, you better not be lying, if you are im gonna send it back to the dean." and of course i didnt have my power point there and i didn't have my USB cable. Then i asked her If she had her laptop with her *I knew it was a toshiba and not a sony and sony's have a duo slot  so i thought she would just be like "allright i trust you". but a DUMB!! GIRL said "maybe you can keep the Memory stick and he can bring his cable tomorrow" .

Inside my head i was like  "................................. * : | * ......"

But its all good, im just gonna save the power point on my PSP's Flash. or if it doensn't work ill bring my 32mb and switch em really quick right there and then.

I feel confident, the only thing in my mind is having my 4 gig MS PRO DUO with her lol.  

Message Edited by John Dowe on 03-14-2007 04:23 PM
»Thomas DeLonge is my hero«

» New User Guide | PSP FAQ | PS3 FAQ | Community News | Secret «
Message 1 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Re: Oh yeah, Im so smart!! a genius!!

Mar 14, 2007
Nice, but imagine if she somehow found a way to access your memory, now you would be **bleep**ed up or if she has a card reader peripheral, it might read MS pro duo.
signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Message 2 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7677 posts

Mar 14, 2007
lol... good idea
Photobucket
Message 3 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2233 posts

Mar 14, 2007
that's a pretty cool story...hope everything works out for you, good luck.
Message 4 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Mar 14, 2007
what firmware you on? if the powerpoints less than 2.6mb thats easily put onto the flash0.... assuming your on 3.03 OE-C.... and have made space...
Message 5 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4694 posts

Mar 14, 2007
not too many devices have MS DUO slots.

one sony computers the rest have XD, SD, MS PRO, but no DUO.

Message 6 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4694 posts

Mar 14, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:
what firmware you on? if the powerpoints less than 2.6mb thats easily put onto the flash0.... assuming your on 3.03 OE-C.... and have made space...

yup im in 3.03 OE-C so i should be safe

Message 7 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4694 posts

Mar 15, 2007
Update. YUP YUP!! i got my 4 gig stick back!! WOOO I put my powerpoint in my flash/0.

Message 8 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4726 posts

Mar 15, 2007
Everything worked out, nice save.
P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Message 9 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2058 posts

Mar 15, 2007
lol nice
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

w00t! 100th post April 27,2006 9:19pm
Message 10 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes