Last Guardian
12751 posts

Re: Oh man....

Apr 21, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Aowen wrote:

holla812 wrote:
I went to bed at like 6:30PM woke up at around 1AM and I'm still up.  I need to get back into my sleeping pattern though.  Tonight I'm going to try to go to bed at like 10 or 11PM. 

You went to sleep the same time I went to sleep, what a coinkydink!

I was the total opposite of both of you. BTW, beat ya in posts. I usually go to bed really late and wake up really early.

But I live in Europe....
APPLE SPY
Message 11 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Aowen wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Aowen wrote:

holla812 wrote:
I went to bed at like 6:30PM woke up at around 1AM and I'm still up.  I need to get back into my sleeping pattern though.  Tonight I'm going to try to go to bed at like 10 or 11PM. 

I was the total opposite of both of you. BTW, beat ya in posts. I usually go to bed really late and wake up really early.

But I live in Europe....

But I live in the US...either way I sleep at weird times. Do I have to repeat you know what again?
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 12 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Apr 21, 2007
I've neve actually managed to stay up all night. Latest I went was like 5:30. Feel asleep watching TV.
Photobucket
Message 13 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Aowen wrote:

holla812 wrote:

But I live in Europe....

But I live in the US...either way I sleep at weird times. Do I have to repeat you know what again?

You said I go to bed really late, I go to bed late too....6:30pm is 12:30 here...
APPLE SPY
Message 14 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 21, 2007

Aowen wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Aowen wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Aowen wrote:

holla812 wrote:

But I live in Europe....

You said I go to bed really late, I go to bed late too....6:30pm is 12:30 here...

My time over here has like an hour ahead difference for me.

Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 15 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes