Wastelander
677 posts

Re: Off topic but

Aug 22, 2012
bronys....."shudders"
I like child's entertainment. There are some cool cartoons,among the trash both from when I was growing up and now. But MLP? seriously? I just don't get it? and never will. bronism will one day be a cult and I will personally burn down everything they love

rant over.
Message 11 of 39 (97 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Derek1271996 wrote:

I find the show enjoyable, but I'd be ashamed to call myself a brony.

When you say the word 'brony', most people end up thinking you're one of the overly obsessed ones who **bleep** to mlp p0rn, and stuff like that.

Well since yo havn't loss your sanity yet, what's so enjoyable?

I find certain aspects of the show funny, and I enjoy it as a kids show. I don't understand how it got so big amongs males though..I just think it's another enjoyable kids show. One of the few kids shows these days that doesn't make me want to throw up in my mouth...

EDIT: amongst*

I'm too much of a grammar nazi to let that go...

Message 12 of 39 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 22, 2012
If we're gonna go for kid's shows, I can take Adventure Time and Regular Show. They're both not too bad. And there's enough adult stuff to keep me through the whole 10 minutes.
Message 13 of 39 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 22, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
If we're gonna go for kid's shows, I can take Adventure Time and Regular Show. They're both not too bad. And there's enough adult stuff to keep me through the whole 10 minutes.

I can't beleive Adventure Time is a kids show, some things are pretty bad for young kids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 39 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Because it's kind of like old cartoons. Take the people who hate newer cartoons and you have a winner.
Message 15 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Aug 22, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

I can't beleive Adventure Time is a kids show, some things are pretty bad for young kids.

I remember my 7 year old brother was watching adventure time, and they threw around the word 's3xy' like it was nothing.

Same with Regular Show, they say things like 'this blows', or 'you **bleep** me off'

I guess it's for more of a tween age group

Message 16 of 39 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Derek1271996 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

I remember my 7 year old brother was watching adventure time, and they threw around the word 's3xy' like it was nothing.

Same with Regular Show, they say things like 'this blows', or 'you **bleep** me off'

I was guessing that to, but not as bad as Ren and Stimpy though, that show still gives me nightmeres.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 39 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Aug 22, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Derek1271996 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

I was guessing that to, but not as bad as Ren and Stimpy though, that show still gives me nightmeres.

Oh dear god, Ren and Stimpy. That and Courage the Cowardly Dog gave me nightmares.

Especially the Freaky Fred episode of Courage....he still freaks me out...

Message 18 of 39 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 22, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:

I think both those shows are rated pg not technically for kids. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 19 of 39 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

I think both those shows are rated pg not technically for kids. 

I can't imagine those shows were designed for guys my age in mind.

Message 20 of 39 (46 Views)
0 Likes