Sep 07 2013
By: OT_TMZ Lombax Warrior 70 posts

Off Topic TMZ Episode #1

[ Edited ]
24 replies 185 views Edited Sep 7, 2013

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the debut episode of Off Topic TMZ!

This is the debut episode and since there no guest here tonight this episode will be a review of the past and this week Off Topic forum so lets not wait anymore Off Topic TMZ starts now!

There has been a lot of tension in the Off Topic forum in the past few weeks some alliance have been made others have leave while others just stay neutral and use the Off Topic while ignoring their surroundings

First topic is Hitman he won the trivia rank this past week little did he know that the price was a pink username which didn't make him happy at all to only later regret winning such contest

There is a new alliance of 3 individuals in the Off Topic forum the guys are Hitman_90,Nigthwish_90 and ChangeDaBullets these guys have bow to take out another faction around these forum and will stop at nothing until they accomplish their objective or so they say and so far they have made their names being well know around these forum will they accomplish their goal? will this alliance last and being remembered for ages? only time will tell

Onto the next topic FiveFourteen,bob-maul and johngie podcast is still kicking around these forum they have an established fanbase so far and it looks like there no stopping these guys great ideas even with the presence of a recently created faction created just to stop then they continue doing their thing and not let anyone stop doing their podcast

Some users went into vacation this week Nigthwish_90 went to vacation later return to go into vacation again guess he likes going to different places in the world also FiveFourteen is on vacation but will be back soon like today or tomorrow

Also i received info from a very trusted source that an user know for creating controversial & weird threads left the Off Topic forum after their true gender was exposed to be fake will the user comeback and admit what he/she was saying is lying or will the user comeback with a new account because he/she is too ashamed to post in his/her old account only time will tell but said user appears to be logging into that account still just not posting only time will what will happen next

In other news users like FiveFourteen and BRIT-KO finally showed their faces to the world good job for you guys it takes guts to do that you have my respect

This is all for tonight Off Topic TMZ show hope you enjoyed it and as always think of what you will post or you might get exposed on TMZ!

Message 1 of 25 (185 Views)
MVP Support
39136 posts

Re: Off Topic TMZ Episode #1

Sep 7, 2013

Great Thread OT-TMZ, very funny too.

Good job!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 25 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 7, 2013

This was brought to you by the upcoming GTA5. FOR PS3....NO PS4

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 3 of 25 (168 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 7, 2013

I'll admit, it was a pretty entertaining read. Cat LOL

Message 4 of 25 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Sep 7, 2013

I found this interesting.

What person left the forum?

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 5 of 25 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Sep 7, 2013

i cant wait to be famous

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 6 of 25 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Sep 7, 2013

Can't wait for the NEXT Episode!!

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 7 of 25 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3181 posts

Sep 7, 2013

Hmm, no

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 8 of 25 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6875 posts

Sep 7, 2013

Brirriant.jpg

Message 9 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39136 posts