Reply
Survivor
Registered: 04/02/2012
Offline
2121 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013

A game night eh? However, since I'm GMT 0, I'll probably be asleep. But still, would I have a go?

 

yes


Message 11 of 242 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

GMT 


Maybe we can have various sessions to accommodate everyone? OP?

Message 12 of 242 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013
Hm I hadn't considered offline challenges Matthew, but the UK forums make them work, so I'm certain we could sort something out here.
Message 13 of 242 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013
Yup thought of that table. I'll be home in an hour or two, then all will be revealed Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 242 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8191 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013

johngie wrote:
Yup thought of that table. I'll be home in an hour or two, then all will be revealed Smiley Wink

You should also think about doing games not just for PS3. It will be easier to get us all on a PC game ( such as a F2P MMO ) than it will be to get us all on a console game that not everybody has. 

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 15 of 242 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013

johngie wrote:
then all will be revealed Smiley Wink

HOLY... hmm... i just really wanna know which games you'll choose. That's my main problem, i don't have many MP games. Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 242 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2013
Offline
236 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

I remembered I OPed that thread definitaly intrested If any of you guys wanna play Assassins Creed IV,Watch Dogs,Battlefield 4, Or DriveClub PS+ Edition

 

Edit Do not have a PS3 But I will join you guys Once the PS4 is Released

Message 17 of 242 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15342 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

johngie wrote:
Yup thought of that table. I'll be home in an hour or two, then all will be revealed Smiley Wink

You should also think about doing games not just for PS3. It will be easier to get us all on a PC game ( such as a F2P MMO ) than it will be to get us all on a console game that not everybody has. 


Let's all play Runescape, guys.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 18 of 242 (238 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13101 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

johngie wrote:
Yup thought of that table. I'll be home in an hour or two, then all will be revealed Smiley Wink

You should also think about doing games not just for PS3. It will be easier to get us all on a PC game ( such as a F2P MMO ) than it will be to get us all on a console game that not everybody has. 


Let's all play Runescape, guys.


I think I got hacked. I went back to that game and all my monniess and armor was gone 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 19 of 242 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Off-Topic Game Night?

Aug 9, 2013

Like the idea, not sure what games I would have that would be chosen.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 20 of 242 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes