Survivor
2680 posts

Re: Octuplet's mom on food stamps.

Feb 10, 2009

JudgeofWings wrote:

As far as i know she had embryos implanted in her,nothing has been said about fertility drugs(to my recollection).

Anyways,even if she says she won't go on welfare,that is probably the only way she'll survive....There is no way she can sustain all 14 on her income,nor can her mom support her.She says she'll get a job,but it's not enough.she doesn't have a husband either(supposedly the sperm for the in vitro came from a "friend"),so her options are:free-load off of sponserships,put some of her kids up for adoption, or get help from the Gov't which is what she is currently doing.

There is also controversy over the amount of embryos inserted into her. She had eight (they usually put in extra because they rarely all go through) put into her which is a lot more then usual. Some people blame the doctors for this, i personally disagree but i see their arguement.

Message 11 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4923 posts

Feb 10, 2009

omgitsthepope wrote:

JudgeofWings wrote:

As far as i know she had embryos implanted in her,nothing has been said about fertility drugs(to my recollection).

Anyways,even if she says she won't go on welfare,that is probably the only way she'll survive....There is no way she can sustain all 14 on her income,nor can her mom support her.She says she'll get a job,but it's not enough.she doesn't have a husband either(supposedly the sperm for the in vitro came from a "friend"),so her options are:free-load off of sponserships,put some of her kids up for adoption, or get help from the Gov't which is what she is currently doing.

There is also controversy over the amount of embryos inserted into her. She had eight (they usually put in extra because they rarely all go through) put into her which is a lot more then usual. Some people blame the doctors for this, i personally disagree but i see their arguement.

Suposedly from what i heard,the doctors only implanted 6 embryos,but 2 of them divided making  eight.....i can't clearly remember so i may be wrong.

Message Edited by JudgeofWings on 02-10-2009 03:42 PM
Message 12 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8066 posts

Feb 10, 2009

Whether people agree or disagree with this, the fact remains that the babies are here. I find it pretty irresponsible on the doctors part for allowing this in the first place, but Im told that the lady just wanted twins at the most. I dont think she was expecting all of the eggs to survive.

But, theyre here and whether it be on our bill or not they need to be taken care of. I guess the only thing I can imput is that as long as they are taken care of and  raised in a stable enviroment then let them be. I dont know this lady so its hard to pass judgment on someones true intentions. 

Message 13 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2449 posts

Feb 11, 2009

You guys are missing the point, she had SIX at the house already and while having no job. She is treating having children like a game or if they were toys. No doctor should perform a procedure that allows her to have more kids nor a man to physically do it. I would go far to say its child neglect and endangerment being she had little/no money to provide and was "disabled" (yea right) from her job to provide enough love and support to all of her children.

Message Edited by BeerManMike on 02-10-2009 04:22 PM
3° FreeMason
PS3 60gb (HDMI)
Samsung LN-T4065F (1008/1028)
Samsung HT-AS720 5.1 Surround Sound (HDMI)
Games: Skate, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Heavenly Sword, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, Devil May Cry 4, Bladestorm: 100 years war, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Golden Axe: Beast Rider, Little Big Planet, Afro Samurai, Batman: Arkham Asylum., Borderlands., Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time., Darksiders, Bayonetta, Dante's Inferno, God of War III, Red Dead Redemption, Eternal Sonata, Blur, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Red Faction: GuerrillaSuper, Street Fighter IV, Assassin's Creed 2.
Message 14 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
611 posts

Feb 11, 2009

BeerManMike wrote:

You guys are missing the point, she had SIX at the house already and while having no job.She is treating having children like a game or if they were toys. No doctor should perform a procedure that allows her to have more kids nor a man to physically do it. I would go far to say its child neglect and endangerment being she had little/no money to provide and was "disabled" (yea right) from her job to provide enough love and support to all of her children.

Message Edited by BeerManMike on 02-10-2009 04:22 PM

No, she is treating haveing children as a pay check. No job, lives with her mother, No money. She won a lawsuit for $100,000+  and spent all that money on LIP IMPLANTS and SPERM INPLANTS. Instead of spending it on the kids she already has, she chose to get more kids that she could not support .   MORE KIDS = MORE MONEY.  She did this with the sole intention of getting rich off the deal. As soon as she found out that no " Sponsors" were coming forward to give her the world, she then decided she had to sell the story to the highest bidder. NBC won.  So now , all of us that have to support ourselves also have to take care of her and her 14 seeds.  My kids don't get anything free, why should hers? IF the Taxpayers have to take care of 14 more kids she should go to jail. BEERMANMIKE, I could'nt agree more.  If she can't take care of those kids that she just had to have then lock her up!!!!!! These 14 kids were not accidents. The first 6 were all implants. Ok, I'm done.
Reminder:

Don't forget to pay your taxes...
13 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

Message 15 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 11, 2009

Apollo21 wrote:

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

HIGHRIDAH wrote:

she had invitro

Please tell me that wasn't an actual answer on "Who want's to be a millionaire?".

Sadly. This accually happened.  

No it didn't.

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/gameshows/millionaire.asp

wake up! wake up! you are going to die!
Message 16 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20344 posts

Feb 11, 2009
Hey! She kinda reminds me of and looks like Angelina Jolie!.....

if I was drunk.
Think twice before you think.
Message 17 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes