Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
9199 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 24, 2007


GameFan 04 wrote:


ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:


GameFan 04 wrote:


Lucifer4569 wrote:


ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:
holy crap, he stabbed the dude and killed the **bleep**!  that's insane.  **note to self: don't hook up with married women.....anymore**


LOL he stabbed the wrong guy.


he's coming for you
RUN



i'll stab him first


i'll just shoot him


even better, his broad better have been hott!  there's nothing like getting stabbed over a busted **bleep**
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2006
Offline
3184 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 24, 2007


GameFan 04 wrote:
okay my sister just got a call from a freind at this store called food lion.
someone that work there was cheating on her huband, well the guy she was cheating with was there at food lion with her. The husband can to food lion, stab the guy, in the chest and the eye right in the middle of the store



Holy **bleep**! That's messed up...
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/31/2007
Offline
7677 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 24, 2007
ok then....
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/22/2007
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 24, 2007


GameFan 04 wrote:
Update:
the guy took the girl with him. they found the girl dead, and the guy is still lose!!!
my mom drove by food lion. there's a buch of cops outside of it



thats mest up .......
         any update as of  4:09 
  
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/07/2006
Offline
1755 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 24, 2007


Bluedragon wrote:


GameFan 04 wrote:
Update:
the guy took the girl with him. they found the girl dead, and the guy is still lose!!!
my mom drove by food lion. there's a buch of cops outside of it



thats mest up .......
         any update as of  4:09 
  


no nothing right now
i don't think i'll find anything else out untill tomorrow
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/22/2007
Offline
70 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 24, 2007


GameFan 04 wrote:


Bluedragon wrote:


GameFan 04 wrote:
Update:
the guy took the girl with him. they found the girl dead, and the guy is still lose!!!
my mom drove by food lion. there's a buch of cops outside of it



thats mest up .......
         any update as of  4:09 
  


no nothing right now
i don't think i'll find anything else out untill tomorrow


ok
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/07/2006
Offline
1755 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 25, 2007
Okay new update
the girl didn't die.
but she gave birth the a pre-mutare baby.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
9199 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 25, 2007


GameFan 04 wrote:
Okay new update
the girl didn't die.
but she gave birth the a pre-mutare baby.




who's kid is it?  the husband or cheating b friend
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/07/2006
Offline
1755 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 25, 2007


ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:


GameFan 04 wrote:
Okay new update
the girl didn't die.
but she gave birth the a pre-mutare baby.




who's kid is it?  the husband or cheating b friend


do you think she was cheating on him for that long.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/03/2006
Offline
791 posts
 

Re: OMG

Mar 25, 2007


GameFan 04 wrote:
Okay new update
the girl didn't die.
but she gave birth the a pre-mutare baby.



Oooh the plot thickens.




Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 46 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes