Jan 12 2007
By: caldwell Sackboy 534 posts

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!need help.....

35 replies 3 views Edited Jan 12, 2007
my puppy keeps trying to eat off his foot...what should i do????????????...Plzz help!!!!!

Message Edited by tylerc93 on 01-12-2007 12:41 AM

Message Edited by tylerc93 on 01-12-2007 12:52 AM
Photobucket
Psn Id. Caldwell / Xx-illuSioNzZ-xX
I HAVE 120,000 KILLS BUT IM TO LAZY TO UPDATE MY SIG
Message 4 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14411 posts

Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 12, 2007
Probably his foot is itchy...

Message Edited by PnoyOutlaw on 01-12-2007 12:40 AM
Message 1 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19015 posts

Jan 12, 2007
or he may actually be bored (sounds crazy buy my dog used to do this all the time)...give him a toy or something
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 2 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
534 posts

Jan 12, 2007
Neather worked
Photobucket
Message 3 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19015 posts

Jan 12, 2007

tylerc93 wrote:
Neather worked

Id try to keep him content for tonight and call the vet tomorrow. Like I said, my old dog use to do this all the time and sometimes to the point of the paw actually getting swollen and bleeding. Theres a few things I could tell you to try but honestly Im far from a vet and dont want to harm your puppy...so I'd say just wait till tomorrow and call the vet. Try to maybe wear him down and get him tired so hell sleep...should be easy if hes not to old.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 5 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
534 posts

Jan 12, 2007

BlueIce5249 wrote:

tylerc93 wrote:
Neather worked

Id try to keep him content for tonight and call the vet tomorrow. Like I said, my old dog use to do this all the time and sometimes to the point of the paw actually getting swollen and bleeding. Theres a few things I could tell you to try but honestly Im far from a vet and dont want to harm your puppy...so I'd say just wait till tomorrow and call the vet. Try to maybe wear him down and get him tired so hell sleep...should be easy if hes not to old.

ok but he sleeps alot and he just wakes up and dose it
Photobucket
Message 6 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19015 posts

Jan 12, 2007

tylerc93 wrote:

BlueIce5249 wrote:

tylerc93 wrote:
Neather worked

Yeah it could just be a bad habit or something to entertain himself. When my dog was a puppy she would chew on the tip of her tail or her ear if she could get it to get it in her mouth (this was actually quite hilarious watching her try and catch it). I wouldnt really worry to much. Try and keep him occupied or something.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 7 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
534 posts

Jan 12, 2007

BlueIce5249 wrote:

tylerc93 wrote:

BlueIce5249 wrote:

tylerc93 wrote:
Neather worked

Yeah it could just be a bad habit or something to entertain himself. When my dog was a puppy she would chew on the tip of her tail or her ear if she could get it to get it in her mouth (this was actually quite hilarious watching her try and catch it). I wouldnt really worry to much. Try and keep him occupied or something.

ok thanxx for the help ...it is kinda funny to watch
Photobucket
Message 8 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19015 posts

Jan 12, 2007

tylerc93 wrote:

BlueIce5249 wrote:

tylerc93 wrote:

BlueIce5249 wrote:

tylerc93 wrote:
Neather worked

ok thanxx for the help ...it is kinda funny to watch

lol no prob
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 9 of 36 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12275 posts

Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!need help.....

Jan 12, 2007
1.he's bored
2.he's dirty