Highlighted
Mar 16 2007
By: nametaker1~ Wastelander 775 posts

OMG!!!! I don't have all the money in the world!!!!!!!

22 replies 52 views Edited Mar 16, 2007
Ok, so I just got PS3 and I'm waiting for a few good games to come out (I'm going to get oblivion, killzone , and a few other good ones later). Now my friends are getting or already have 360s and I have been thinking for a long time about one too, also I found some good games and reasons to get it. But then that'll cost me $400 for the system, at least $120 on games, and I still need to spend money on some other stuff like shoes (yes I wear Reeboks, Nikes, K Swisses, Vans), clothes (still expensive like South Pole, Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Quicksilver, Hurley, Calvin Klein, and Ecko I have to spend a hell lotta money on that), yes games are still good for enjoying (next gen games are not cheap!), some other things such as memory cards, and I am thinking about upgrading my 26" Sony Bravia HDTV to a larger (32"-42") HDTV.

So the PS3, HDTV, and some of the stuff comes from my mom. But, it's still expensive to get the rest of the stuff by myself. I'm only 13 and I am not old enough to work, plus even if I do decide to decide to do things like mow lawns for a couple of neighbors, I still need time to study and do homework, since I have to maintain my 4.0 GPA in school.

I am just pissed that I don't have all the money to pay for my expenses (which are no cheap) and I know some of that isn't 100% nessesary, but god dammit, I just have to have it.

(But anyway, should I get the 360? and no comparing consles either!!!!!!!!!)

Message Edited by nametaker1 on 03-16-2007 03:29 PM
signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Message 1 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Re: OMG!!!! I don't have all the money in the world!!!!!!!

Mar 16, 2007
You're pissed because your parents haven't given you enough allowance to pay for a PS3, 360, games, and an HDTV. How odd.

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 2 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Mar 16, 2007
Only buy what you need not what you want. Save that money for college or a large expense you know you will need. Games, abundance of shoes, clothing, etc are all things you don't need every other day.

I haven't bought a piece of clothing in about 9 months. I clean and take care of my clothing, even if it is out of style. I only have two pairs of footwear. Boots for working and tennis shoes for everything else. Gaming I might spend on every once in a while. But nothing much.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Mar 16, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:
You're pissed because your parents haven't given you enough allowance to pay for a PS3, 360, games, and an HDTV. How odd.

Actually it's not really allowance, it's money I get for free each week.

I already have a PS3 and HDTV, but I just don't know what else I should do now with my money getting sucked out.

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Message 4 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Mar 16, 2007

nametaker1 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

I already have a PS3 and HDTV, but I just don't know what else I should do now with my money getting sucked out.

Free money is what I call allowance.

~Socrates
Message 5 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Mar 16, 2007

nametaker1 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

And you are mad because you are not getting enough of this free money? Kid, you are in for a rude awakening.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11467 posts

Mar 16, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

nametaker1 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

Free money is what I call allowance.

Only in your world.  For me, I have to work for it.
Message 7 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Mar 16, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

nametaker1 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

And you are mad because you are not getting enough of this free money? Kid, you are in for a rude awakening.

Exactly. He should be happy he is getting so many new things...

~Socrates
Message 8 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Mar 16, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:

nametaker1 wrote:

Evil v2 wrote:

I actually earn the money by having good grades and 5 extra bucks for tutoring my friend.

Message 9 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25087 posts

Mar 16, 2007
Consider yourself lucky, I can't even find time to play games , let alone buying them

Message Edited by sthpark7791 on 03-16-2007 06:41 PM

think different
Message 10 of 23 (52 Views)
0 Likes