Keyblade Wielder
9757 posts

Re: OH , YEA , HAD MY PSP STOLEN , SO I GOT EVEN !

Dec 10, 2006
Adopted little **bleep**. If I were you, I wouldn't call things even until I made him bleed.
Message 41 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Dec 10, 2006

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:
if you read this old thread i made about a half a month ago , you'll know what i am talkin about

my psp that got stolen was a 1.5 psp , had a 1 gig stick , and a movie  "glory road "

this is were i got even ....

half a month ago the kid that took my psp was named chris , he finally admitted he took ,but then claims he lost it .

i didnt believe him , so i talked to friends that knew chris really well , and they helped lots , some told me were he lived or what his phone number was ,

well any ways today i went to chris's house and i ended up meeting his parents  , i told them the story of what happend , and well they believed me and all , not b/c i was saying the truth , but becuase chris had problems in the past , like using drugs and stelling stuff to sell for drugs( which is what he probly did to my stolen psp ) .

what the parents did was give me his psp ( 2.60 ), a case ( pgp ), ms ( 1 gig ), and 2 games ( us navy seals ftb & b. ball ballin )...

what the parents want me to do is file a complaint because they dont chris in there house any more( he was adopted ) cause of the bad stuff he did in the past ( just recently chris had a 8" knife at school , got cought , then got locked up ) 

now i am at my home with chris's games and psp , being happy cuase i got more than i bargined for . Smiley Happy  YAY !!!! it took a month , but it was worth it .

Message Edited by PICO_punisher on 12-10-2006 03:10 PM

Hmmm i bet that one is yours.

*HEADLINES* The Punisher strikes again!

nah , i looked , not the same one ( my old one had the warning sticker ripped )

Maybe he stole that one too.
"Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and release all doubt" -Abraham Lincoln
Message 42 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 10, 2006

((Socom Online)) wrote:
i thought u were gonna beat his ass

actually , if chris was the one who answered his house door , i would have immediatly punch him and start kicking his a$$

what do you do if your best freind girlfreind likes you ? Smiley Very Happy

the best foods come on a toothpick ... Smiley Wink

curse those people who put an "S" in the word " LISP"
Smiley Very Happy

t
he longest recorded chicken flight was thirteen seconds

if your brain was chocolate ... it would fill a m&m piece...
Message 43 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Dec 10, 2006
Message 44 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 10, 2006

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:
if you read this old thread i made about a half a month ago , you'll know what i am talkin about

my psp that got stolen was a 1.5 psp , had a 1 gig stick , and a movie  "glory road "

half a month ago the kid that took my psp was named chris , he finally admitted he took ,but then claims he lost it .

i didnt believe him , so i talked to friends that knew chris really well , and they helped lots , some told me were he lived or what his phone number was ,

well any ways today i went to chris's house and i ended up meeting his parents  , i told them the story of what happend , and well they believed me and all , not b/c i was saying the truth , but becuase chris had problems in the past , like using drugs and stelling stuff to sell for drugs( which is what he probly did to my stolen psp ) .

what the parents did was give me his psp ( 2.60 ), a case ( pgp ), ms ( 1 gig ), and 2 games ( us navy seals ftb & b. ball ballin )...

what the parents want me to do is file a complaint because they dont chris in there house any more( he was adopted ) cause of the bad stuff he did in the past ( just recently chris had a 8" knife at school , got cought , then got locked up ) 

now i am at my home with chris's games and psp , being happy cuase i got more than i bargined for . Smiley Happy  YAY !!!! it took a month , but it was worth it .

lol that would be funny , but his parents said he bought one a while back

Smiley Very Happy

t

Message 45 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8532 posts

Dec 10, 2006
ha nice 1, glas he got whats comin to him
Message 46 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Dec 10, 2006

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

You should be very careful. Hope your stronger(in fighting) than he is.

"Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and release all doubt" -Abraham Lincoln
Message 47 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 10, 2006

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

yea , true , true , .... atleast i dont have too see him in a while cause of the knife thing

Smiley Very Happy

t

Message 48 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Dec 10, 2006

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

elmeighty wrote:

PICO_punisher wrote:

yea , true , true , .... atleast i dont have too see him in a while cause of the knife thing

well anyways glad you got back at him(unlike most people). Have fun with it. (hope it doesnt have that internal error like mine)
Message 49 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3858 posts

Dec 10, 2006
Hope Chris doesnt kill you.
 photo 151kmsgscopy.jpg
 photo TS.jpg
 photo IEUB2.jpg
 photo SocomBar.png
 photo RIPSIcopy.jpg
 photo GoogleUB.jpg
Message 50 of 73 (1 View)
0 Likes