Dec 10 2006
By: PICO_punisher~ Uncharted Territory 1729 posts

OH , YEA , HAD MY PSP STOLEN , SO I GOT EVEN !

72 replies 5 views Edited Dec 10, 2006
if you read this old thread i made about a half a month ago , you'll know what i am talkin about

my psp that got stolen was a 1.5 psp , had a 1 gig stick , and a movie  "glory road "

this is were i got even ....

half a month ago the kid that took my psp was named chris , he finally admitted he took ,but then claims he lost it .

i didnt believe him , so i talked to friends that knew chris really well , and they helped lots , some told me were he lived or what his phone number was ,

well any ways today i went to chris's house and i ended up meeting his parents  , i told them the story of what happend , and well they believed me and all , not b/c i was saying the truth , but becuase chris had problems in the past , like using drugs and stelling stuff to sell for drugs( which is what he probly did to my stolen psp ) .

what the parents did was give me his psp ( 2.60 ), a case ( pgp ), ms ( 1 gig ), and 2 games ( us navy seals ftb & b. ball ballin )...

what the parents want me to do is file a complaint because they dont chris in there house any more( he was adopted ) cause of the bad stuff he did in the past ( just recently chris had a 8" knife at school , got cought , then got locked up ) 

now i am at my home with chris's games and psp , being happy cuase i got more than i bargined for . :smileyhappy:  YAY !!!! it took a month , but it was worth it .

Message Edited by PICO_punisher on 12-10-2006 03:10 PM

what do you do if your best freind girlfreind likes you ? :smileyvery-happy:

the best foods come on a toothpick ... :smileywink:

curse those people who put an "S" in the word " LISP"
:smileyvery-happy:

t
he longest recorded chicken flight was thirteen seconds

if your brain was chocolate ... it would fill a m&m piece...
Message 6 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4783 posts

Re: OH , YEA , HAD MY PSP STOLEN , SO I GOT EVEN !

Dec 10, 2006
Good for you.
Message 1 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20646 posts

Dec 10, 2006
nice...i remember reading that when you posted it. 
Message 2 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Dec 10, 2006
You're one of the lucky ones, Chris made some bad decisions in his life, he'll regret it later. It's the worst....
Message 3 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1305 posts

Dec 10, 2006

PICO_punisher wrote:
if you read this old thread i made about a half a month ago , you'll know what i am talkin about

my psp that got stolen was a 1.5 psp , had a 1 gig stick , and a movie  "glory road "

half a month ago the kid that took my psp was named chris , he finally admitted he took ,but then claims he lost it .

i didnt believe him , so i talked to friends that knew chris really well , and they helped lots , some told me were he lived or what his phone number was ,

well any ways today i went to chris's house and i ended up meeting his parents  , i told them the story of what happend , and well they believed me and all , not b/c i was saying the truth , but becuase chris had problems in the past , like using drugs and stelling stuff to sell for drugs .

what the parents did was give me his psp ( 2.60 ), a case ( pgp ), ms ( 1 gig ), and 2 games ( us navy seals ftb & b. ball ballin )...

what the parents want me to do is file a complaint because they dont chris in there house any more( he was adopted ) cause of the bad stuff he did in the past ( just recently chris had a 8" knife at school , got cought , then got locked up ) 

now i am at my home with chris's games and psp , being happy cuase i got more than i bargined for . :smileyhappy:  YAY !!!! it took a month , but it was worth it .

If u cant do the time dont do the  crime. Good job! remember there is no perfect crime.

Message Edited by D3athger on 12-10-2006 12:09 PM
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 4 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Dec 10, 2006
YAY!
 It's awesome when people get what's coming to them.
Message 5 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Dec 10, 2006

PICO_punisher wrote:

well any ways today i went to chris's house and i ended up meeting his parents  , i told them the story of what happend , and well they believed me and all , not b/c i was saying the truth , but becuase chris had problems in the past , like using drugs and stelling stuff to sell for drugs( which is what he probly did to my stolen psp ) .

Message Edited by PICO_punisher on 12-10-2006 03:10 PM

wow, lucky find!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 7 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5299 posts

Dec 10, 2006
Wehn i read th title, i thought you kicked the guys ass, lol . But you did a good thing, good thing indeed.
Message 8 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Dec 10, 2006
Horrible kid, horrible parents....great gain:smileytongue:
APPLE SPY
Message 9 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Dec 10, 2006

thatonekid393 wrote:
YAY!
 It's awesome when people get what's coming to them.

Message 10 of 73 (5 Views)
0 Likes