Nov 28, 2006

arabian wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

arabian wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

arabian wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

arabian wrote:
I hate how people think just because one person of this culture does it, everyone in that culture does it too.

i get that all the time

Same. You probably get the "mowing front lawns" stereotype (sorry if that offended you). I get the "terrorist" stereotype. It makes me sick.

yeah thats why i find out where they live and tag up their houses

:smileyvery-happy:LOL. I would probably do that too if I had spray paint, a good tag name and if I knew hot to tag:smileytongue:

I know a good tag name: Professor O.A.K. (intials of my name:smileytongue:)

thats not bad man! my friend is mexican and his tagging name is midnight bomber he made all these little missles it was cool:smileyhappy: i got caught one time tagging though:smileysad: and got on probation

Tloo bad man. Well, better than jail time I guess:smileytongue:

i cant even carry a sharpie with me:smileysad: but i do it anyways cause i dont care:smileytongue:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
28533 posts

Re: O' Canada

Nov 28, 2006
I'm not sure why you felt it was necessary to include this remark: "For those canadians that like to critizise(sp?) american life style" - It certainly isn't right to judge an entire group of people by the actions of one person. This thread has been locked due to flaming. Those of you whose emotions were flaring, I recommend you step away from the computer next time rather than letting them run rampant.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 52 (1 View)
0 Likes