Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Re: Not so good...

Apr 11, 2007

gf wrote:
yeah read the book tuesdays with morre a death ends a life not a relationship

Master-J-Ra wrote:
You really a re a downful person, get over it! Geesh, no need to be down, rejoice! That your grandad is in a better place ( ain't that the truth, way better than here, anything you want there Wow.)

We will do that when you guys die for now, STHU!
Message 11 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Apr 11, 2007
sorry to hear that....atleast he is in a better place....sorry bucketz...
Message 12 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Apr 11, 2007

gf wrote:

Master-J-Ra wrote:
You really a re a downful person, get over it! Geesh, no need to be down, rejoice! That your grandad is in a better place ( ain't that the truth, way better than here, anything you want there Wow.)

Whats book tuesday a bible? Mines just titled Holy Bibl, with King James Version o the side, and other stuff. But, seriously heavan is de bomb, and God is the true Gangsta, he took this guys grandad for a reason, in fact he has a reason for everything, so need to be sad. but, best wishes bucket.
Message 13 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 11, 2007
sorry to hear that, your family is in my prayers
Message 14 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
gf~
Uncharted Territory
1710 posts

Apr 11, 2007

swattkidd wrote:

gf wrote:

Master-J-Ra wrote:

why are you so mad its true he may be gone but a part of him is always with him you should not be down and depressed
Message 15 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Apr 11, 2007
Sorry about your loss.   My grandpa died when I was 2 so I don't remember anything about him at all. My grandma died when I was 5, and I can just remember 2 things about her. One is when we used to sit and look at the high school kids walk home and drink tea.
Photobucket
Message 16 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20647 posts

Apr 11, 2007

PSPplayer17 wrote:
I was in the grocery store earlier, and got a phone call. My mom informed me that my dad's father stopped breathing, and the ambulances were there. By the time I got home, and over there he was already at the hospital. Just a few minutes ago we got word that he had passed away. I am really upset right now.
Do not start on the "you shouldn't be online" There is nothing I can do but sit here at home and wait to be told what to do, my dad is on his way home and when he gets here I will spend time with him.
I am really down right now...
My youngest cousin isn't 4 yet, she doesn't understand... It's hard because I have gone through this with my mom's dad, and had to be the strong one, now it's looking like dejavu for me...  

Yeah I know how you feel.  I never met my mom's dad because he died before I was born.  My dad's dad had alzheimers for about 6 years before he passed away in 2003.

My condolences.
Message 17 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Apr 11, 2007

swattkidd wrote:

gf wrote:

Master-J-Ra wrote:

What? Its the truth, why so mad?
Message 18 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Apr 11, 2007

gf wrote:

swattkidd wrote:

gf wrote:

Master-J-Ra wrote:

why are you so mad its true he may be gone but a part of him is always with him you should not be down and depressed

People have a right to be upset and sad and angry during times like these.  It's only natural.  You can say that they will always be in a person's heart, or as a memory, and that's true, but it's not the same, we all know that.  To say, "get over it," implies simply forgetting.  Crying is ok.  Being sad is ok.  It's natural for a period of time.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 19 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2449 posts

Apr 11, 2007
my thoughts and prayers are with you
Message 20 of 81 (0 Views)
0 Likes