Highlighted
Apr 11 2007
By: FadeToDark Ghost of Sparta 14373 posts

Not so good...

80 replies 3 views Edited Apr 11, 2007
I was in the grocery store earlier, and got a phone call. My mom informed me that my dad's father stopped breathing, and the ambulances were there. By the time I got home, and over there he was already at the hospital. Just a few minutes ago we got word that he had passed away. I am really upset right now.
Do not start on the "you shouldn't be online" There is nothing I can do but sit here at home and wait to be told what to do, my dad is on his way home and when he gets here I will spend time with him.
I am really down right now...
My youngest cousin isn't 4 yet, she doesn't understand... It's hard because I have gone through this with my mom's dad, and had to be the strong one, now it's looking like dejavu for me...  
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 1 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Re: Not so good...

Apr 11, 2007
Wow man that is really sad best wishes to you and your family...Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Apr 11, 2007
That's really sad, sorry for your loss.   
PSN ID: FiReBaN

Message 3 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5733 posts

Apr 11, 2007
I'm so sorry.  I know how it feels.  Just comfort your family and you'll get through it.
Message 4 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
gf~
Uncharted Territory
1710 posts

Apr 11, 2007

PSPplayer17 wrote:
I was in the grocery store earlier, and got a phone call. My mom informed me that my dad's father stopped breathing, and the ambulances were there. By the time I got home, and over there he was already at the hospital. Just a few minutes ago we got word that he had passed away. I am really upset right now.
Do not start on the "you shouldn't be online" There is nothing I can do but sit here at home and wait to be told what to do, my dad is on his way home and when he gets here I will spend time with him.
My youngest cousin isn't 4 yet, she doesn't understand... It's hard because I have gone through this with my mom's dad, and had to be the strong one, now it's looking like dejavu for me...  

get off the damn computer your granpa just died man
o and sorry for your loss

Message Edited by gf on 04-10-2007 05:23 PM
Message 5 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5733 posts

Apr 11, 2007

gf wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:

get off the damn computer your granpa just died man
o and sorry for your loss

Message Edited by gf on 04-10-2007 05:23 PM

Are you kidding me?
Message 6 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4121 posts

Apr 11, 2007
You really a re a downful person, get over it! Geesh, no need to be down, rejoice! That your grandad is in a better place ( ain't that the truth, way better than here, anything you want there Wow.)
Message 7 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2146 posts

Apr 11, 2007
i know how it feels my grandma just died in february
Message 8 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
gf~
Uncharted Territory
1710 posts

Apr 11, 2007
yeah read the book tuesdays with morre a death ends a life not a relationship

Master-J-Ra wrote:
You really a re a downful person, get over it! Geesh, no need to be down, rejoice! That your grandad is in a better place ( ain't that the truth, way better than here, anything you want there Wow.)

Message 9 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Apr 11, 2007
Cry and be upset in private if you need to be the "strong one."  There's no reason why you should bottle up all of your emotions.  It's tough to lose someone that you love, but think about it positively, at least he's at peace and in a better place, and the way you describe it, it looks like he went peacefully.  I'm sorry for your loss.

RIP.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 10 of 81 (3 Views)
0 Likes