Wastelander
562 posts

Re: North Korea says new nuclear test will be part of fight against U.S.

Jan 25, 2013

I dont think bringing Japan into the discussion is a great idea. We deserve that Nuclear dropping because of what we did in Pearl Harbor. But times change now, US and Japan are great friend. We should focus on dealing with Little Kim Jong. IMO NK is a major joke, everything they declare up to now are hoaxes coming from their GREAT RULER tiny ant's brain, like that stupid moon landing crap. If they were to launch a nuke, it should be shut down by the time it go pass South Korea or China, but i dont mind if it land in China though. Remember we have the whole UN backing us up. starting a Nuclear now would be **bleep** up, think of Chernobyl on a planet scale, that scare the living crap out of me

Message 21 of 58 (156 Views)
Last Guardian
9490 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Fallout Ohhyeaaahhh. It'll be fun, I promise you. Smiley Wink

Politics and religion don't make good discussions on a gaming forum. If I wanted to talk about either, I'd go to a more appropriate site. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 22 of 58 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8828 posts

Jan 25, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Also, I don't think any country should have nuclear weapons. But if U.S. has them, their enemies should too. 

Like that's ever going to happen. So you're saying that because the world's leading nations (India & Pakistan included) have nuclear capibility, any country that wants one should be able to have one? Might be one of the most idiotic remarks I've heard as of late/.

Other countries shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves? That's idiotic? LOL. Please lecture me more, sir. 

So you think an unstable country with terrorist ties should just be able to obtain nuclear weapons?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 23 of 58 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 25, 2013

A Nuclear Blast will certainly give Californians that bermuda bronze they like.

Moble

Message 24 of 58 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9490 posts

Jan 25, 2013

GuNz_52 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Also, I don't think any country should have nuclear weapons. But if U.S. has them, their enemies should too. 

Like that's ever going to happen. So you're saying that because the world's leading nations (India & Pakistan included) have nuclear capibility, any country that wants one should be able to have one? Might be one of the most idiotic remarks I've heard as of late/.

Other countries shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves? That's idiotic? LOL. Please lecture me more, sir. 

So you think an unstable country with terrorist ties should just be able to obtain nuclear weapons?

I wish not to debate further. Not because I'm losing an argument, but I fear I would soon say something about the U.S. that you Americans may find offensive or rude. I once compared American education system to ours and some people got mad at me. So I suggest we all pretend that America is the best country in the world and leave it there. 

id 69 signature

Message 25 of 58 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 25, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

GuNz_52 wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

I wish not to debate further. Not because I'm losing an argument, but I fear I would soon say something about the U.S. that you Americans may find offensive or rude. I once compared American education system to ours and some people got mad at me. So I suggest we all pretend that America is the best country in the world and leave it there. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I can take criticism.

It reminds me of when some people talk about mothers.  I love my mother, and I know that whatever someone else says about her, isn't true.  Therefore I don't get mad.  Now if it was a little true, and embarrassing, then I could see getting mad about it.

Some people get all bent out of shape is you merely mention their mother.  I still don't get that.  Words can only hurt you if you let them.

All this being said, I love my Country, but I am not so blind as I can't see that it is not perfect.  I have a thick skin, and can take criticism about my Country.  That is responsibility; knowing your County's faults, and either accepting them, or agreeing with someone when your views match theirs.

WHen it becomes personal, that is when MY fangs come out.  As long as no one throws around insults and inferences, all is well.  

At least that is my opinion.  

I think other Countries have an advantage over the US though, when debating the finer points of which Country is more wrong and which is more right.  The US is over publicized around the World, so everyone knows our business.  Here in the US; whether it is conceited or not, I know not, but all we hear about is the US.  This gives the majority a disadvantage, if they are not willing or able to do research on their own regarding World events, and policies of other Countries.

I say; fire away.  Give us your best shot.  I won't argue, only so much as the statements are based in fact. Beware though; when you point one finger, you will always have three pointing back at you.

Moble

Message 26 of 58 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8194 posts

Jan 25, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

In all seriousness though, I highly doubt North Korea can throw missiles as far as the US. And if they do, the US is first in the war buisness, sure they have some sort of mega-laser that can stop missiles before they even come close.

Message 27 of 58 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9490 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Let me just ask you one question: Why is America justified to have nuclear weapons and North Korea is not? Is that not hypocritical? 

id 69 signature

Message 28 of 58 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jan 25, 2013

LOL, now there threatening South Korea to lol.

Message 29 of 58 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Jan 25, 2013

One thing I've learned is never argue about the U.S military with Americans. You will never win. Sure they've got the latest tech but they seem to underestimate their enemy as shown in Korea, Vietnam, and now Afganistan.

Anyway, North Korea won't do anything. M.A.D = mutual assured destruction.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 30 of 58 (100 Views)