Sep 02 2013
By: Joeito First Son 3 posts

No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

4 replies 160 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

I have did everything correctly. My accounts are linked, I got into the early access, i even pre-ordered the special edition and got the code at the bottom of my receipt. But when I try to log into it says

No Valid service account is available to play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, you must first purchase the digital download from the Playstation @Store or register  a product code,

Please restar the client for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Now I was playing the game just fine on 8/29/13. When I went to play the game on 8/30/13,  and I try to sigh in my pass word that message comes on >_<  ... Today is 9/2/13 and am still unable to play.. I called Playstation they tell me I have to call SquareEnix.

Oh I forgot to mentioned one thing.. The Registration code that came with the bookletm to redeem in the PSN Store is not valid.. Now can anyone help me or give me suggestions .. Thankstumblr_m3y1ygX1lg1rtpi34o1_1280.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

Sep 2, 2013

i would go to the square enix support and send in a complain email or something same thing happened to my friend.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (144 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4390 posts

Re: No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

Sep 2, 2013

Their Support department is closed today due to Labor Day.

So try tomorrow.

Here is the link to send them something.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Opps I click solve its not solve yet, how to i remove it..

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Thanks nei-and-Lillipa-450x257.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes