Treasure Hunter
6928 posts

Re: No quickscoping in GHOSTS?? Does anyone care at this point??

Sep 8, 2013

Meh, the only game I have is Black Ops 1. I can't say the game sucks since I don't play it often. I find myself playing zombies most of the time and it's enjoyable.

Message 11 of 17 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6928 posts

Sep 8, 2013

The thing that bothers me is people buy every Call of Duty game and say the series sucks. So you're buying a game that you don't like and yet you play it...Wat?

Message 12 of 17 (87 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

The thing that bothers me is people buy every Call of Duty game and say the series sucks. So you're buying a game that you don't like and yet you play it...Wat?

It comes down to just wanting to play with friends..i dont think the series sucks but its just repetitive. Its an fun run and gun game but i wanted to go over to Battlefield the longest..but when i see about 5-10 of my real life friends playing TDM while im playing with strangers on BF, i feel a way Man Frustrated

Message 13 of 17 (86 Views)
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Sep 8, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

It comes down to just wanting to play with friends..i dont think the series sucks but its just repetitive. Its an fun run and gun game but i wanted to go over to Battlefield the longest..but when i see about 5-10 of my real life friends playing TDM while im playing with strangers on BF, i feel a way Man Frustrated

I'd say that any game can be fun as long as you have friends to play it with, even if it's something as awful as CoD. I don't like the series myself, but if I had few friends that would play it with me, I might find it somewhat enjoyable.

Message 14 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6928 posts

Sep 8, 2013
Ok so pretty much the people that don't really enjoy Call of Duty at least have fun with their friends. That's fine I guess.
Message 15 of 17 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Sep 8, 2013

I do not play COD anymore so I would like to see kids throwing temper tanturms when they find out about this 

Message 16 of 17 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 8, 2013

In my opinion Quick scoping is the new noob tube.  Its to easy and more often then not you dont even have to aim directly at the other person thats why so many ppl do it now.  It takes little skill i went 18 and 3 the first time i tried it. 

Message 17 of 17 (65 Views)
0 Likes