Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/09/2003
Offline
1898 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007


Narutoboy wrote:


C.I.W wrote:
O yes PS3fanboy.com. A site that reports what no other site does.



Like I said to the guy up top about that...

Lmao, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny . Let me guess were you one of the people who hopped on the bandwagon about saying that they dropped seven controller support, games were going to cost 100 dollars, the blu-ray drive in the ps3 was going to be low quality, you can only play a game on your console, etc? I bet. You're sad.



So you find that link yet that proves this thread is false like you say?
Message 21 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/07/2005
Offline
11200 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007


C.I.W wrote:


Narutoboy wrote:


C.I.W wrote:
O yes PS3fanboy.com. A site that reports what no other site does.



Like I said to the guy up top about that...

Lmao, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny . Let me guess were you one of the people who hopped on the bandwagon about saying that they dropped seven controller support, games were going to cost 100 dollars, the blu-ray drive in the ps3 was going to be low quality, you can only play a game on your console, etc? I bet. You're sad.



So you find that link yet that proves this thread is false like you say?




I see you got off that topic real quick, huh? . I'm on someone elses's comp and i'm not searching for that now, but the company is named "Vivid".
Message 22 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2006
Offline
2641 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007
who cares xxx movies are for loosers with NO girlfriends!!hahahahah
Photobucket
Message 23 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/08/2005
Offline
12687 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007


tru_canuck wrote:


Narutoboy wrote:

Dynamic wrote:


Narutoboy wrote:

Dynamic wrote:


Narutoboy wrote:
Aren't you the same guy who made the thread about Sony lying about the emmey or something? (then getting proven wrong) . I only say that because you can't really expect a better thread out of you.



What so posting something that is true is wrong?
 
Sony was lying and got caught. It was all over news website and I posted a link from it with the story.




Lol, no, it was proven to be an error on the part of the people giving out the award and Sony was under the assumption that they won it, because they were given false info. So my point is you said they "lied", which was inaccurate.

Message Edited by Narutoboy on 01-11-2007 02:47 PM


Ya i forgot color blind people can't read Dual-Shock but instade see SIXAXIS on the award paper.




Read up on the incident before trying to talk...

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/01/11/sonys-not-to-blame-for-sixaxis-dualshock-emmy-nonsense-okay/

And yes to CIW, I will provide a link for you.


Message Edited by Narutoboy on 01-11-2007 02:52 PM


It comes from Sony Fanboy

That site is made by Joystiq.com
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 24 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/22/2005
Offline
21050 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007


KILLZONE-66 wrote:
who cares xxx movies are for loosers with NO girlfriends!!hahahahah


Read this.
Message 25 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
1751 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007


Dynamic wrote:
 
Has Sony gone mad? Prominent adult movie producer Digital Playground (site) says it is forced to use HD DVD instead of Blu-ray, because Sony does not allow XXX-rated movies to be released on Blu-ray.
 
Everyone knows that the format with the unusual sounding name thats technically superior but harder to manufacture will always, always loose the format war: VHS vs Betamax, HD-DVD vs Blu-ray. Betamax lost because the **bleep** industry went with VHS and not Betamax and from the looks of it its happening again.
 Blue-ray was pretty much dead before and this will be the final blow.


This is also 1 dude saying this, he is actually just made because the real reason he was told no was because they had no room to make BDs for his product, they are already making too many for Movie studios.
 
And as always, with the advent of cable internet, **bleep**s main income is from online subscriptions, not DVD or Tape sales.
Message 26 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2003
Offline
6058 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007
Link doesn't work for me but sorry you can't get your **bleep**..
Message 27 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/09/2003
Offline
1898 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007


Narutoboy wrote:


C.I.W wrote:


Narutoboy wrote:


C.I.W wrote:
O yes PS3fanboy.com. A site that reports what no other site does.



Like I said to the guy up top about that...

Lmao, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny . Let me guess were you one of the people who hopped on the bandwagon about saying that they dropped seven controller support, games were going to cost 100 dollars, the blu-ray drive in the ps3 was going to be low quality, you can only play a game on your console, etc? I bet. You're sad.



So you find that link yet that proves this thread is false like you say?




I see you got off that topic real quick, huh? . I'm on someone elses's comp and i'm not searching for that now, but the company is named "Vivid".

Ya sure, hope you find that mythical link.
Message 28 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/27/2004
Offline
10086 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007


KILLZONE-66 wrote:
who cares xxx movies are for loosers with NO girlfriends!!hahahahah


You're either female, or 10.
Message 29 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
1751 posts
 

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007


Dynamic wrote:


Narutoboy wrote:
Aren't you the same guy who made the thread about Sony lying about the emmey or something? (then getting proven wrong) . I only say that because you can't really expect a better thread out of you.



What so posting something that is true is wrong?
 
Sony was lying and got caught. It was all over news website and I posted a link from it with the story.


No NATAS (who was responsible for giving them the award BTW) when karakker came up to get it said "this is for innovation in a controller"
 
And then when Sony sent NATAS a press release for their approval (which they had to do in order to announce it) they had in the title "Sony wins innovation emmy for six-axis"
 
NATAS then approved this statement, and six-axis was mentioned several times. It's not at all Sonys fault whatsoever, the awards studio failed to tell them accurately what the award was for, and then even approved the Sony press release without seeing the title.
 
That's a really incompotent awards organization if they can't read a title an go "oh crap they think it's for six-axis, we better tell them it isn't"

 
Message 30 of 41 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes