Wastelander
803 posts

Re: No **bleep** On Sony Blu-ray. Has Sony gone mad?

Jan 11, 2007

Narutoboy wrote:

Dynamic wrote:

Narutoboy wrote:
Aren't you the same guy who made the thread about Sony lying about the emmey or something? (then getting proven wrong) . I only say that because you can't really expect a better thread out of you.

What so posting something that is true is wrong?

Sony was lying and got caught. It was all over news website and I posted a link from it with the story.

Lol, no, it was proven to be an error on the part of the people giving out the award and Sony was under the assumption that they won it, because they were given false info. So my point is you said they "lied", which was inaccurate.

Message Edited by Narutoboy on 01-11-2007 02:47 PM

Ya i forgot color blind people can't read Dual-Shock but instade see SIXAXIS on the award paper.
LOL @ PS3.
Message 11 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11200 posts

Jan 11, 2007

Dynamic wrote:

Narutoboy wrote:

Dynamic wrote:

Narutoboy wrote:
Aren't you the same guy who made the thread about Sony lying about the emmey or something? (then getting proven wrong) . I only say that because you can't really expect a better thread out of you.

Sony was lying and got caught. It was all over news website and I posted a link from it with the story.

Lol, no, it was proven to be an error on the part of the people giving out the award and Sony was under the assumption that they won it, because they were given false info. So my point is you said they "lied", which was inaccurate.

Ya i forgot color blind people can't read Dual-Shock but instade see SIXAXIS on the award paper.

Read up on the incident before trying to talk...

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/01/11/sonys-not-to-blame-for-sixaxis-dualshock-emmy-nonsense-okay/

And yes to CIW, I will provide a link for you.

Message Edited by Narutoboy on 01-11-2007 02:52 PM
Message 12 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11292 posts

Jan 11, 2007

Narutoboy wrote:

Dynamic wrote:

Narutoboy wrote:

Dynamic wrote:

Narutoboy wrote:

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/01/11/sonys-not-to-blame-for-sixaxis-dualshock-emmy-nonsense-okay/

It comes from Sony Fanboy, yeah, that's unbiased coverage. No, it's Sony's fault just as much for gloating and rubbing it in the competiton's face.
Message 13 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11200 posts

Jan 11, 2007

tru_canuck wrote:

It comes from Sony Fanboy, yeah, that's unbiased coverage. No, it's Sony's fault just as much for gloating and rubbing it in the competiton's face.

Dude, that's just a name. They have a site for all of the other consoles and it is run by the same people, so I don't see what the name has to do with anything. Who says someone is at fault for gloating and being proud of something? Everyone does that. They were under an assumption, they thought they won another thing, they shared this, figured it out, and then took it down, end of story.
Message 14 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Jan 11, 2007

Narutoboy wrote:

Dynamic wrote:

Narutoboy wrote:

Dynamic wrote:

Narutoboy wrote:

O yes PS3fanboy.com. A site that reports what no other site does.
Message 15 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jan 11, 2007
The pervs are getting upset lol...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 16 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11200 posts

Jan 11, 2007

C.I.W wrote:
O yes PS3fanboy.com. A site that reports what no other site does.

Like I said to the guy up top about that...

Lmao, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny . Let me guess were you one of the people who hopped on the bandwagon about saying that they dropped seven controller support, games were going to cost 100 dollars, the blu-ray drive in the ps3 was going to be low quality, you can only play a game on your console, etc? I bet. You're sad.

Message 17 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37303 posts

Jan 11, 2007
Maybe they simply want to run a "clean" business.  X-rated movies don't sell so well anyway.  G and PG make the most money.  R makes a little less.  X (or NC-17) makes a whole lot less.  I don't think this will hurt Sony financially.
Message 18 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12855 posts

Jan 11, 2007

DrGadget wrote:
Maybe they simply want to run a "clean" business.  X-rated movies don't sell so well anyway.  G and PG make the most money.  R makes a little less.  X (or NC-17) makes a whole lot less.  I don't think this will hurt Sony financially.

You MUST be joking Smiley Surprised
Message 19 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11200 posts

Jan 11, 2007

ThePitBull wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

You MUST be joking Smiley Surprised

It's all about the digital distribution now. It reduces the cost, embarrassment, and opens up a wider range of material for those users.
Message 20 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes