May 12 2006
By: Lkr721993~ Keyblade Wielder 11132 posts

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiii!

30 replies 1 views Edited May 12, 2006
i read the following: It seems that lines to try out the Nintendo Wii on the 2nd day of E3 are now around 6 hours long , with 1000 people waiting in line. As the author mentions, though, "...there is hardly any wait at the Sony and Microsoft booth." Nintendo stockholders have to be happy so far.

,null,Also, I wrote an article:

,null,It is official. PS Fanboys over the past few days have started saying that the Wii is more fun for less money. So will the Wii really make an impact at its cheap price and more fun features? I think once you get PS Fanboys to say that the Wii is more fun, that you have won the war. The Wii has surprised everyone this E3, and has easily stolen teh show in my books. But do you think the $600 PS3 with its almighty Blu Ray discs stand a chance? Of course not. Who in their right mind would pay $600 for a console with expensive games, when you could build a PC which is more fun with better graphics for less money? The Wii being so fun, innovative, cheap, and sticking to gaming has made many people think. Is this the come-back for Nintendo? The DS, innovative, fun, and cheap is the leader of the handheld market. The Wii has taken control of E3. So who's gonna win? Microsoft will have a 10 million console head start, which isn't too great. I know the majority of us will have a Wii at the holiday season, some including myself will have a beauty at launch. Sound off, who wins this generation-Expensive but powerful PS3, the at-part 360, or the more fun for less money Wii? I will say the Wii, only because of the comments so far from E3. Metroid Prime Corruption, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Red Steel, Super Smash Bros Brawl, improved Madden, Wii Sports even, Wario Ware, the list goes on. Square Enix is on-board with Final Fantasy, and a launch game which I forgot the name of. Rayman looks ok I guess. All we've seen from Sony and Microsoft this year at E3 is a powerful and beautiful games, but nothing about the fun. So, I say lets go Wii! Now, your opinion, who wins?,

Message Edited by Lkr721993 on 05-11-2006 08:19 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18923 posts

Re: Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiii!

May 12, 2006
Considering Nintendo has been the best ever since I was in diapers.

NINTENDO RULES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINTENDO FAN AT HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10110 posts

May 12, 2006
will the wii be able to play cd's,and dvds?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

May 12, 2006

,treedoor wrote:
Considering Nintendo has been the best ever since I was in diapers.

NINTENDO RULES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINTENDO FAN AT HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really like Nintendo, like ThePitBull likes The King

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

May 12, 2006
 I would wait in a line for that long to try that controller out. It looks really fun.
Chuf it out.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
584 posts

May 12, 2006

,Lkr721993 wrote:
i read the following: It seems that lines to try out the Nintendo Wii on the 2nd day of E3 are now around 6 hours long , with 1000 people waiting in line. As the author mentions, though, "...there is hardly any wait at the Sony and Microsoft booth." Nintendo stockholders have to be happy so far.

Also, I wrote an article:

It is official. PS Fanboys over the past few days have started saying that the Wii is more fun for less money. So will the Wii really make an impact at its cheap price and more fun features? I think once you get PS Fanboys to say that the Wii is more fun, that you have won the war. The Wii has surprised everyone this E3, and has easily stolen teh show in my books. But do you think the $600 PS3 with its almighty Blu Ray discs stand a chance? Of course not. Who in their right mind would pay $600 for a console with expensive games, when you could build a PC which is more fun with better graphics for less money? The Wii being so fun, innovative, cheap, and sticking to gaming has made many people think. Is this the come-back for Nintendo? The DS, innovative, fun, and cheap is the leader of the handheld market. The Wii has taken control of E3. So who's gonna win? Microsoft will have a 10 million console head start, which isn't too great. I know the majority of us will have a Wii at the holiday season, some including myself will have a beauty at launch. Sound off, who wins this generation-Expensive but powerful PS3, the at-part 360, or the more fun for less money Wii? I will say the Wii, only because of the comments so far from E3. Metroid Prime Corruption, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Red Steel, Super Smash Bros Brawl, improved Madden, Wii Sports even, Wario Ware, the list goes on. Square Enix is on-board with Final Fantasy, and a launch game which I forgot the name of. Rayman looks ok I guess. All we've seen from Sony and Microsoft this year at E3 is a powerful and beautiful games, but nothing about the fun. So, I say lets go Wii! Now, your opinion, who wins? ,

I hate nintendo!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4680 posts

May 12, 2006

,Lkr721993 wrote:

Also, I wrote an article:

It is official. PS Fanboys over the past few days have started saying that the Wii is more fun for less money. So will the Wii really make an impact at its cheap price and more fun features? I think once you get PS Fanboys to say that the Wii is more fun, that you have won the war. The Wii has surprised everyone this E3, and has easily stolen teh show in my books. But do you think the $600 PS3 with its almighty Blu Ray discs stand a chance? Of course not. Who in their right mind would pay $600 for a console with expensive games, when you could build a PC which is more fun with better graphics for less money? The Wii being so fun, innovative, cheap, and sticking to gaming has made many people think. Is this the come-back for Nintendo? The DS, innovative, fun, and cheap is the leader of the handheld market. The Wii has taken control of E3. So who's gonna win? Microsoft will have a 10 million console head start, which isn't too great. I know the majority of us will have a Wii at the holiday season, some including myself will have a beauty at launch. Sound off, who wins this generation-Expensive but powerful PS3, the at-part 360, or the more fun for less money Wii? I will say the Wii, only because of the comments so far from E3. Metroid Prime Corruption, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Red Steel, Super Smash Bros Brawl, improved Madden, Wii Sports even, Wario Ware, the list goes on. Square Enix is on-board with Final Fantasy, and a launch game which I forgot the name of. Rayman looks ok I guess. All we've seen from Sony and Microsoft this year at E3 is a powerful and beautiful games, but nothing about the fun. So, I say lets go Wii! Now, your opinion, who wins? ,

lol that is for sure
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Voyager Userbar
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5839 posts

May 12, 2006
nintendo has SOME of the best games like metroid and super smash bros (and mario and zelda). Nintendo keeping it simple!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4762 posts

May 12, 2006
I've been with Nintendo since SNES and this is a great leap for them this generation!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5297 posts

May 12, 2006
It's E3.:smileytongue: Everyone's hyped up about something at this time of year. But, when the time comes and the Wii finally comes out, that's when the true battle for the dominant console will begin. So... it all depends on whether everyone here who says they're going to get a Wii actually gets one. Anyway, if the games are anything like the current generation, then the few fanboys who had actually given the GameCube a chance will probably come back to Sony..
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 31 (1 View)
0 Likes