Mar 31 2007
By: vc_overclocked Treasure Hunter 7820 posts

Nightmares and more

6 replies 1 views Edited Mar 31, 2007
There's a thunderstorm out there and man is it LOUD. There was just a CLAP that sounded so much like a gun that I nearly cried "I'VE BEEN SHOT".

I woke up like five minutes ago paralyzed on my side (sleep paralysis is my only conclusion) and I heard something behind me. You're gonna think I'm weird, but it sounded like "FOUR GIGABYTES...RAM..." and the only retort I could think of was "BUT YOU HAVE A CRAPPY VIDEO CARD." then it said something like "VIOLA SUITES...BACH" and this kinda ticks me off all the time, since violists think Bach wrote the famous Suites for them. I'm pretty sure they were for cello. "**bleep**...THEY WERE CELLO...SONOFFABEETCH!"

Whatever it was that woke me up, I'm freaking awake now. I dunno why the thunder spooked me so much. I usually love a little storm but this thing is loud and bright coming through my window. In addition, there's just something creepy in my house. I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that, but this is verrry creepy indeed...

I'm gonna go watch Family Guy :\.

To add some excellent discussion, are you ever awakened by nightmares?

I usually sleep right through things like this, but this time I can't.

Message Edited by Overclocked Cellist on 03-31-2007 06:44 AM
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Re: Nightmares and more

Mar 31, 2007
I never managed to sleep though a nightmere. It's not like you can choose to wake yourself up, anyways I ussaly wake up when I die in my nightmeres.
Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Mar 31, 2007
maybe you were hit by one of them ball lightning dealies (the paralasis), no, no nightmares. just stuff that'll wake my brain up while my body is still sleeping. Man you must be odsessed about computer parts to be woken up about them. It was probably the voice of that dead chain mail girl aba locka bing bong or what ever her name is. We gots a storm too but it dosen't seem any worse than any other ones.
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Mar 31, 2007
Wow. Get away from the computer some! If you have dreams about thier parts...wow.
Lol
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

If I ever leave a smiley face as a post message, it is a link.
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Mar 31, 2007
ussualy with the weired ones that my brain dosnt really think are real, ill just sleep through my dreams... but i had one a few days ago.... i was laying/asleep in the back of my car, a man and this little 5 year old jumps in... they say some stuff that im not going to say here, and then the girl pulls out a surgical scalple, and then she procedes to cut and stab at my leg.... and aparently my brain thought this dream was real enough so that i was supposed to feel pain from this, and i did... so i got angry of being stabed at, pulled the scalple from her hand, stabed her in the eye.... then i woke up....
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Mar 31, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:
ussualy with the weired ones that my brain dosnt really think are real, ill just sleep through my dreams... but i had one a few days ago.... i was laying/asleep in the back of my car, a man and this little 5 year old jumps in... they say some stuff that im not going to say here, and then the girl pulls out a surgical scalple, and then she procedes to cut and stab at my leg.... and aparently my brain thought this dream was real enough so that i was supposed to feel pain from this, and i did... so i got angry of being stabed at, pulled the scalple from her hand, stabed her in the eye.... then i woke up....

Man i know how that is, little kids are forever trying to stab me, gotta remain vigilant 24/7.

Maybe it wasn't a dream and your some kind of medium.
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Mar 31, 2007
Things like this happe to me all the time.  I always seem to wake up in the middle of the night while my dream is still going on.  It seems impossible to go back to sleep.

Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes