Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3404 posts

Re: Night Time Walks.

Dec 23, 2006

poprockpro wrote:
I love walking around my relitivly small town at night, or right as the sun is going down.
Especially in the winter time, I dont wear a jacket and the weather is steady at a good 50ish degrees.
The cold crisp air and the dead look that everything has, just as the sun is going down, you can see the last brink of light just above the horizon.
In my area the traffic isnt that bad and so there is just the periodic low rumble of a car passing in the distance.
Thats definitly my favorite thing about the winter/autum time, and nighttime in general.
What is your favorite thing about this time of year?
What is it like in your area this time of year?

~Poprockpro.

No matter what time of year it is, I would probably still get mugged.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Lol, that sucks. Carry a knife wit you?I live in a safe neighborhood, but I stilll somtimes do when I walk around after dark.

TheNewJackyl wrote:

poprockpro wrote:
I love walking around my relitivly small town at night, or right as the sun is going down.
Especially in the winter time, I dont wear a jacket and the weather is steady at a good 50ish degrees.
The cold crisp air and the dead look that everything has, just as the sun is going down, you can see the last brink of light just above the horizon.
In my area the traffic isnt that bad and so there is just the periodic low rumble of a car passing in the distance.
Thats definitly my favorite thing about the winter/autum time, and nighttime in general.

~Poprockpro.

Firefox kicks, spread the word!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Dec 24, 2006
or gun, a smith and wesson 500 the 4 inch barrel type... no ones gona question you with a 50 calliber.....

poprockpro wrote:
Lol, that sucks. Carry a knife wit you?I live in a safe neighborhood, but I stilll somtimes do when I walk around after dark.

TheNewJackyl wrote:

poprockpro wrote:

~Poprockpro.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 24, 2006
dont let the krill get you
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Dec 24, 2006
LOL so very true.

jamaica0535 wrote:
or gun, a smith and wesson 500 the 4 inch barrel type... no ones gona question you with a 50 calliber.....

poprockpro wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

poprockpro wrote:

~Poprockpro.

Firefox kicks, spread the word!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Dec 24, 2006
Mainly the presents is what I like, and it is cold out here
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Dec 24, 2006
snowball fights definently
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3404 posts

Dec 24, 2006
I'm taking the classes to get my consealed carry liscense after the New Year. 

jamaica0535 wrote:

poprockpro wrote:

TheNewJackyl wrote:

poprockpro wrote:

~Poprockpro.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (0 Views)
0 Likes