Highlighted
Dec 23 2006
By: Kizit I Only Post Everything 996 posts

Night Time Walks.

18 replies 1 views Edited Dec 23, 2006
I love walking around my relitivly small town at night, or right as the sun is going down.
Especially in the winter time, I dont wear a jacket and the weather is steady at a good 50ish degrees.
The cold crisp air and the dead look that everything has, just as the sun is going down, you can see the last brink of light just above the horizon.
In my area the traffic isnt that bad and so there is just the periodic low rumble of a car passing in the distance.
Thats definitly my favorite thing about the winter/autum time, and nighttime in general.
What is your favorite thing about this time of year?
What is it like in your area this time of year?

~Poprockpro.
Firefox kicks, spread the word!
Message 1 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Re: Night Time Walks.

Dec 23, 2006
Dude, my friends and I always go walking around our town at night.  Not so much anymore, it gets under 40 and we don't like to go out then.  But it's awesome.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 2 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Dec 23, 2006
yes i enjoy walking around in the night, weather its from my friends house at 10pm, or running around in the feilds at night on my dads property. nothing like playing hide and go seek in the dark.
Message 3 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Dec 23, 2006

jamaica0535 wrote:
yes i enjoy walking around in the night, weather its from my friends house at 10pm, or running around in the feilds at night on my dads property. nothing like playing hide and go seek in the dark.

Hide and Go seek in the dark is one of the best childhood games I played..Im alittle older so I dont play it so much anymore, but when a bunch of my friends and I are together we might play it for a little bit just for the fun of it.

Message 4 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Dec 23, 2006

poprockpro wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

Hide and Go seek in the dark is one of the best childhood games I played..Im alittle older so I dont play it so much anymore, but when a bunch of my friends and I are together we might play it for a little bit just for the fun of it.

Around my area we call that Manhunt.  It's basically the same thing, but it has to be played after dark.  My friend is an awesome hider.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 5 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Dec 23, 2006
Yeah, in fall that's usually when me and friends skate, when the sun is going down.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for much but its fun to watch them fall down the stairs.
Message 6 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Dec 23, 2006

DarkSeeker wrote:

poprockpro wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

Around my area we call that Manhunt.  It's basically the same thing, but it has to be played after dark.  My friend is an awesome hider.

lmao climbing trees in the dark....
Message 7 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Dec 23, 2006

jamaica0535 wrote:

DarkSeeker wrote:

poprockpro wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

lmao climbing trees in the dark....

When I was in boy scouts they called it manhunt too.
Ahh, those were some really good times.I miss boy scouts...*ponders to himself*I wonder why I quite*/end ponder*
Message 8 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Dec 23, 2006
I always play manhunt with my friends, my neighborhood has the perfect terrain for manhunt.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for much but its fun to watch them fall down the stairs.
Message 9 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Dec 23, 2006
i live in miami..so it really doesn't get that "COLD" over here
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 10 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes