Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 20 2006
By: aznsniper911 Ghost of Sparta 18648 posts

Next generation Console

3 replies 1 views Edited Nov 20, 2006
For those who haven't bought a next generation console, will you buy one? Will you wait and see which is better in 2007 before buying one? For those who already bought one, do you think it was worth your money? Was it worth being one of the pionners? For me, I might buy a nintendo wii because of the innoviation and self gratification of the system. Either way because of everyone buying game console, my IBM stocks are going to shoot up making me even more rich! So that might hinder me from buying any at all.
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1081 posts

Re: Next generation Console

Nov 20, 2006
I will have the 3 of em by late 07

WhiteClouds
Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Nov 20, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:
For those who haven't bought a next generation console, will you buy one? Will you wait and see which is better in 2007 before buying one? For those who already bought one, do you think it was worth your money? Was it worth being one of the pionners? For me, I might buy a nintendo wii because of the innoviation and self gratification of the system. Either way because of everyone buying game console, my IBM stocks are going to shoot up making me even more rich! So that might hinder me from buying any at all.

I got a 360 and I'm considering selling it so I can but a ps3 with the money i make off of that and chrismas+I'm hoping I'll get a job
No Current Sig.
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Nov 20, 2006
I'll buy a PS3.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes