Aug 07 2013
By: Public_Enemy_555 Splicer 55 posts
Accepted Solution

New to the forums question on how to do a task here..

[ Edited ]
3 replies 74 views Edited Aug 7, 2013

If someone could help me. How do you include the post from another person you want to respond to. Like if a person above me has a comment how do I show there post to my post and comment on it so everyone can see whats I am talking about...which button is it above when you respond..I am new to the forums and need  help..Hope you can all understand my question..

Message 1 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7593 posts

Re: New to the forums question on how to do a task here..

Aug 7, 2013

Public_Enemy_555 wrote:

If someone could help me. How do you include the post from another person you want to respond to. Like if a person above me has a comment how do I show there post to my post and comment on it so everyone can see whats I am talking about...which button is it above when you respond..I am new to the forums and need a big of help..Hope you can all understand my question..

Press Reply instead of Quick Reply. You will see the Quote button above the Text Box.

Message 2 of 4 (71 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5463 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Public_Enemy_555 wrote:

If someone could help me. How do you include the post from another person you want to respond to. Like if a person above me has a comment how do I show there post to my post and comment on it so everyone can see whats I am talking about...which button is it above when you respond..I am new to the forums and need a big of help..Hope you can all understand my question..

Sure. :smileyhappy:

In the reply window, click on the "quote" button on the upper right.  If you are on a mobile phone and/or some tablets, you will have to make sure that the dektop version of the forum is displaying for that to work.  Mobile versions of the site cannot quote.

Hope this helps.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 3 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Aug 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Public_Enemy_555 wrote:

Press Reply instead of Quick Reply. You will see the Quote button above the Text Box.

wow cool. That was great..thanks

Message 4 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes