Jun 30 2012
By: playerslayer102 First Son 6 posts

New idea for yugioh trading card game

[ Edited ]
1 replies 247 views Edited Jul 1, 2012

I contacted Konami, Microsoft, Nintendo and about this but they all said they don't accept ideas from the general public. I been reading that people are wanting to play a yugioh video game with real ocg/tcg cards and so me people say that's too expensive so I came up with the idea of having the option of playing with real or virtual yugioh cards in a yugioh video game. If you're asking me how are we suppose to play a yugioh video game with actual yugioh cards? Well playstation, wizards of the coast teamed up and did it with the eye of judgment but it failed. I wasn't going to stop there, you remember: Goodwin vs yusei, crow, and jack or the epic one paradox vs yami yugi, jaden, and yusei. i was going to introduce a new way of dueling, tag team duels. 2-on-2 and 3-on-1 duels. Wait you say, 3 vs 1 duels, how will that work you say. If you meet a strong opponent and you can't beat them by yourself, you can get 2 friends to help you. You and your friends get 4000 life points each while the one person gets 12000 life points.       

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: New idea for yugioh trading card game

Feb 23, 2013
That sound awesome XD
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)
0 Likes