Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 02/27/2005
Offline
963 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007
weeee....I hope its iPhone - the phone part.....cuz I'm not buying a stupid ****ing iPhone..........my phone has iTunes and I don't need a bajillion songs on my phone....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 70 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
13055 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007
That would be awesome for the same price

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 72 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/26/2005
Offline
10627 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007
Wow...that looks cool.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 73 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/11/2005
Offline
11637 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007
**bleep** i just got a new ipod for xmas
Message 74 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007


Jakester14 wrote:
well thats probally the best time to advertise


so many people watching


Yeah, great ideaSmiley Very Happy



Message 75 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/24/2006
Offline
445 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007
Isn't there an i-phone coming that looks like that? Well they said it would cost $600 alone and you had to sign up for a 2 year service plan
Message 76 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007


ConsleMaster152 wrote:
Isn't there an i-phone coming that looks like that? Well they said it would cost $600 alone and you had to sign up for a 2 year service plan


That was just a mock-up... a pretty bad one too. No offense, but no effort has been made to make it look like an iPod...
Message 77 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007


Hofman101 wrote:


ConsleMaster152 wrote:
Isn't there an i-phone coming that looks like that? Well they said it would cost $600 alone and you had to sign up for a 2 year service plan


That was just a mock-up... a pretty bad one too. No offense, but no effort has been made to make it look like an iPod...


Who said it'll look like a current iPod?

think different
Message 78 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007


sthpark7791 wrote:


Hofman101 wrote:


ConsleMaster152 wrote:
Isn't there an i-phone coming that looks like that? Well they said it would cost $600 alone and you had to sign up for a 2 year service plan


That was just a mock-up... a pretty bad one too. No offense, but no effort has been made to make it look like an iPod...


Who said it'll look like a current iPod?


Good point, but I honestly don't think it will look like an iPhoneSmiley Wink
Message 79 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/09/2006
Offline
8440 posts
 

Re: New iPod During Superbowl

Jan 25, 2007
Message 80 of 88 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes