Dec 06 2013
By: xXJuggleNutXx First Son 1 posts

New and need a lil help if anyone would care to take the time..

1 replies 83 views Edited Dec 6, 2013

Hey im not new to the gamer world but I am relivtivly new to PlayStation Live an if anyone would care to help me out with PSN it would be greatly appreciated! That an this I cant find my way around this web sit. If anyone would care to give me some advice or help me out any plz inbox me because I cant figuer out how to re-find my blogs after I post them. An another thing I need help with is, ive made a PSN account an ive played online a few times. Now everytime I try to connect to play itll sign into my PSN account but when I go to test my Internet Connection under Settings it says it cannot connect to PSN so if anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated as well!! If ive confused anyone with this long an boring blog an still would like to help just message me an ill let you know what I need help with an you can let me know if you can help... Thanks for takin the time to help a fellow gamer out!

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
8928 posts

Re: New and need a lil help if anyone would care to take the time..

Dec 6, 2013

xXJuggleNutXx wrote:

Hey im not new to the gamer world but I am relivtivly new to PlayStation Live an if anyone would care to help me out with PSN it would be greatly appreciated! That an this I cant find my way around this web sit. If anyone would care to give me some advice or help me out any plz inbox me because I cant figuer out how to re-find my blogs after I post them. An another thing I need help with is, ive made a PSN account an ive played online a few times. Now everytime I try to connect to play itll sign into my PSN account but when I go to test my Internet Connection under Settings it says it cannot connect to PSN so if anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated as well!! If ive confused anyone with this long an boring blog an still would like to help just message me an ill let you know what I need help with an you can let me know if you can help... Thanks for takin the time to help a fellow gamer out!

when you test your internet connection to the ps make sure you have auto sign in checked. Or it wont be able to sign in and check your speed. Or try to use speedtest.net on the browser if u can.
Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)
0 Likes