Fender Bender
3825 posts

Re: New Research on Trolling

Feb 19, 2014

A good troll doesnt say they are a troll, or even admit they are trolling most of the time. Study chan of 4 more -_-

KZMProductionsGT
Message 21 of 35 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Feb 19, 2014

DarkHarmonizer wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

DarkHarmonizer wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

I rarely get ignored when I troll.

Never been banned either.

Bragging about being a "succesful" internet troll? Kinda sad lol....

Internet Troll

I find this particularly funny because this user reported me for being "rude" not to long ago. Hhahaha. Oh internet...

Is that even a reportable offense? Did you actually get warned or something (I hope not)??

I see that type of internet troll all over the place. They try to troll in a manner that they think is incospicouous to the moderators, and then cry to them when someone retaliiates.

They fancy themselves to be intelligent, but they never are, and always slip up. Just be ready to report them when they do Smiley Wink

No, nothing happened. He wanted me removed from the MVP program. Ha! I still get a chuckle out of the whole deal whenever I think about it.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 22 of 35 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Feb 19, 2014
This thread isn't being very positive. Also, it is encouraging disdain & contempt towards certain forum users.
Message 23 of 35 (167 Views)
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Feb 19, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

Is that even a reportable offense? Did you actually get warned or something (I hope not)??

I see that type of internet troll all over the place. They try to troll in a manner that they think is incospicouous to the moderators, and then cry to them when someone retaliiates.

They fancy themselves to be intelligent, but they never are, and always slip up. Just be ready to report them when they do Smiley Wink

No, nothing happened. He wanted me removed from the MVP program. Ha! I still get a chuckle out of the whole deal whenever I think about it.

LOL, good. It's scary the way some people in this community obsess over getting back at people and take constant potshots at every opportunity.

Message 24 of 35 (162 Views)
I Only Post Everything
917 posts

Feb 19, 2014

Research on trolling conclusion.

If you live under a bridge you're not a troll...

but you might be a hobo.

Message 25 of 35 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2014

LightningEmotion wrote:
This thread isn't being very positive. Also, it is encouraging disdain & contempt towards certain forum users.

Guess that's what happens when people remember things. Funny huh?

dwight deal with it.gif

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 26 of 35 (125 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Feb 19, 2014

That is an interesting article, however it holds no surprises. I rarely, if ever, reply to pointless or inflammatory posts. It only takes one reply to revive a thread to frontline visibility. Ignore is always the best option. If one must reply to a Trolls bait, lol, the Troll has won.

Posted Image

Message 27 of 35 (118 Views)
Wastelander
725 posts

Feb 19, 2014

PlayStation Home is full of Trolls it's the only place then can do their sad business people's SEN accounts get banned because of them people should stay off PlayStation Home play on BF4 now that's better 

Message 28 of 35 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2414 posts

Feb 20, 2014

Mods love me.

Creep
Message 29 of 35 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9091 posts