Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Re: New Picture

Aug 20, 2013

The K9 Unit is the worst organization to ever grace the Earth.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 11 of 20 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Aug 20, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Drift_King_607 wrote:

JPD.jpg

So who likes the decals? Comments/thoughts?

pretty nice cop car.

although i cant stop looking at that crazy antler arch. Smiley Very Happy

Hey SE that's a cool looking sig.

Anyhow, did you make the decal? If so it's not bad but they should find a better way to spend tax payer's money. 

photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Message 12 of 20 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 21, 2013

I don't see the big deal about that picture.

Message 13 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6456 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Drift_King_607 wrote:

The antler arch is in the town square in Jackson Hole, WY

I've actually been there about 7 years ago, crazy.

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 14 of 20 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Haha yeah a lot has changed in seven years.

And the big deal is i wanted to know what people thought about a Police Department having the Grand Tetons in the background of the decals on their cars.

No I did not make the decals however i will take the compliment and pass it on to my father who is the man who came up with the idea for them and who is also in charge of the fleet for Jackson Police Department.

And as for mr./ms. darknovaxp you would probably have a different opinion along with other people if you would abide by the rules for one, try not to fool an animal that cant be fooled for two and for three the K9 Unit is actually the best organization to grace the earth due to the fact that it makes **bleep**'s that think they are so smart and can get away with stuff look actually very very dumb because all of the sudden they are not so smart anymore.

Now i know what a lot of you are going to say, there are a lot of K9's that can be fooled and that i'm wrong with that. I am wrong with that to an extent, what it all boils down to is what drives the dog has and how definitive and big those drives are. A lot of departmentshave crappy dogs but if you look at the history of Jackson Police Departments K9's, their dogs have never been able to compare to most K9's in other departments due to the fact that their dogs had such high drives. For example, and dont just say oh yeah i know plenty of dogs that will do this or "oh my dog will" because it will be hilarious when you get proved wrong, post some videos or links of you guys taking a dog that you think is very obedient and better than a police dog and walk out into a field, down the dog, walk out of sight of the dog, and wait for anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes without letting the dog see you and without telling the dog to stay and see if the dog will do it.

I'm not saying that only police dogs can do that and in fact most cant. But our dogs can and would, as a matter of fact my own personal dog that i have is a rott, pit, and sharpe. No where even close to being a police dog, but she has the drives to be one. The other day we went out and smashed some glass and i didn't want my dog to get injured so i took her and downed her on the other side of a hill and then just walked away (i didn't tell her to stay or anything) and 45 minutes later she was still in the same exact spot as where i left her and people were walking by her almost constantly. I can down her, throw a toy and she wont go after it until i give her the command that she is free. I can throw a toy for her and give her my down command for her when she is half way there and she will hit the ground sliding. I can walk down town without having her on a leash and she will do anything and everything i tell her to and if i walk into a store i can down her outside a store without being tied up and spend as much time in that store as i want to inside and it doesn't matter how hot it is outside or who walks up to her or tries to get her to leave, she wont move. and i dont have her anywhere near how obedient the Canines for Jackson Police Department are and i dont have the means to teach her to find narcotics (drugs) but if i did she would excell amazingly. I have had people even raise their fists at me (or my fiancee) in my old apartment and my dog backed them into a corner until she was either called off by me or my fiancee or IV felt like we weren't in danger by that person anymore.

Anyone want to dispute anything else that has to do with Police K9's? Feel free to tell and i will respond and tell you if your correct and if not i will let you know where you are worng and let you know the correct answer/statement...

Sincerely,

DriftKing607

DK607
Message 15 of 20 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Aug 21, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

why?

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 16 of 20 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Why what?

DK607
Message 17 of 20 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Aug 21, 2013

I quoted darknovaxp, my "why" was in response to what he said.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 18 of 20 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Aug 21, 2013
Nice pic Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 20 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

why?

hes a cat person.

Message 20 of 20 (47 Views)
0 Likes