Mar 29 2007
By: sOnygAmEr7~ Uncharted Territory 2091 posts

New Phone Time! Hooray!

22 replies 1 views Edited Mar 29, 2007
So my phone just kidna staretd to die, and my 2 year contract is up so NEW PHONE TIME! anyways just wondered the opininos on some good cell phones. I'm with cingular, and don't waste your breath sayign they such, I use them because they have a good international service which i need. I want to get a music phone with FM radio, so i chose this:
Sony Ericsson W810i
If there are any other phones you think are better within similiar price range(link also has specs) please suggest them. Btw the new 3G network for cingular doesnt help me at all, becuase i'm not within coevrage area.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1865 posts

Re: New Phone Time! Hooray!

Mar 29, 2007
you got verizon?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.- DC talk (what if i stumble)
The disease of self runs through my blood Its a cancer fatal to my soul Every attempt on my behalf has failed To bring this sickness under control
Tell me, whats going on inside of me? I despise my own behavior This only serves to confirm my suspicions That Im still a man in need of a savior-Dc talk(in the light)
Message 2 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25087 posts

Mar 29, 2007
Thats a great phone. One of my friends has it. It's built like a rock. Can't go wrong.

think different
Message 3 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Mar 29, 2007
Yeah thats a good phone. My friend has it and it is very nice IMO.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 4 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
791 posts

Mar 29, 2007
My 2 years recently ended as well. I got a Chocolate. Lovin' it so far.

Message 5 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Mar 29, 2007
kavman: i specifically said in the post im with cingular, and the link goes to cingular

sthpark and hkkevin: thanks for the postitive review!

Message Edited by sOnygAmEr7 on 03-28-2007 06:03 PM
Message 6 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Mar 29, 2007

dabears1020 wrote:
My 2 years recently ended as well. I got a Chocolate. Lovin' it so far.

I would kinda like to get a Chocolate. But I too am with Cingular, and I have no problems with them, so I see no need to change.
But my two years is almost up soon too. I can't wait so I can get a new phone. My phone now is crappy. It's the Sony Ericsson Z500A... It's really crappy.
The text messaging is all screwed up too. I can send them, but inorder to recieve them I have to turn off my phone.
I would rather die of thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 7 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1865 posts

Mar 29, 2007

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:
kavman: i specifically said in the post im with cingular, and the link goes to cingular

sthpark and hkkevin: thanks for the postitive review!

Message Edited by sOnygAmEr7 on 03-28-2007 06:03 PM

sorry must have missed that.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.- DC talk (what if i stumble)
The disease of self runs through my blood Its a cancer fatal to my soul Every attempt on my behalf has failed To bring this sickness under control
Tell me, whats going on inside of me? I despise my own behavior This only serves to confirm my suspicions That Im still a man in need of a savior-Dc talk(in the light)
Message 8 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2058 posts

Mar 29, 2007
if your looking for a phone with a mp3 player get the lg cu500 because it has stereo bluetooth so you can get a pair of bluetooth headphones and use them

i was going to get the w810i myself but decided to get the lg one instead
and also i got the jabra 620s headphones to go along with it
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

w00t! 100th post April 27,2006 9:19pm
Message 9 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Mar 29, 2007
well, i looked at that, and two decision made it for the sony. a. i like the memory stick duo external memory, becuase i already have a gb of it, and fm radio. also the lg was intriguing with the stereo bluetooth, but i just bought some bluetooth headphones with a specific reciever and i dont know if they woudl work
Message 10 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes