Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Re: New Koch Brothers documentary

May 21, 2014
The closest I get to MSM News is Democracy Now.

I can't handle all the partisan bickering anymore.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 11 of 19 (81 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14109 posts

May 21, 2014

bob-maul wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

It's up at Brave New Films website. Will be watching it at 6:15pm (it's 3:15pm pacific standard time). They're airing it for free. Check it out, it's well worth the watch. Just found out about it via MSNBC and the Ed show.

Ew... While I am no fan of the Koch Bros, there is a reason I have a strong feeling this leans one direction on the subject pretty heavily. Maybe because that studio is heavily liberal and made to get people involved. Maybe the fact it was on Ed's show is more annoying to me since he is as much a joke as any other commentator on a major news network.

Could say the same about most of the talking heads over on Fox. Going after Hilary Clinton (Benghazi, her health for example lately) amongst other topics, over and over. As for Ed, I'm a fan... but I'm more of a fan of Rachel and Chris Hayes, since they have back up their statements and information more than Ed does and are pretty well educated to boot.

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 12 of 19 (79 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

It's up at Brave New Films website. Will be watching it at 6:15pm (it's 3:15pm pacific standard time). They're airing it for free. Check it out, it's well worth the watch. Just found out about it via MSNBC and the Ed show.

Ew... While I am no fan of the Koch Bros, there is a reason I have a strong feeling this leans one direction on the subject pretty heavily. Maybe because that studio is heavily liberal and made to get people involved. Maybe the fact it was on Ed's show is more annoying to me since he is as much a joke as any other commentator on a major news network.

Could say the same about most of the talking heads over on Fox. Going after Hilary Clinton (Benghazi, her health for example lately) amongst other topics, over and over. As for Ed, I'm a fan... but I'm more of a fan of Rachel and Chris Hayes, since they have back up their statements and information more than Ed does and are pretty well educated to boot.

Notice how I do not defend Fox. I do not think well of Fox at all. One thing I want to point out, though, is that a study was conducted by Pew that found MSNBC was actually more biased in its direction than Fox was.

I dislike ALL major news corporations because they make money from RATINGS. MSNBC grabs all the super liberals with people like Matthews and Maddow. CNN goes more for the moderates. And Fox goes for the conservatives. They make money from causing a stir. George Zimmerman? NBC edited the tape to make it sound as if Zimmerman just right out and said his race (instead of leaving the operator's question regarding the boy's description). 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 13 of 19 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

May 21, 2014

I heard that to watch REAL/ACTUAL  news?... watch Canadian news..

said  my Canadian English teacher..   Smiley Happy

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 19 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

May 21, 2014

dulun18 wrote:

Or just use the internet to look at multiple sources. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 15 of 19 (66 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 21, 2014

bob-maul wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

This. It's the age of information people. Use it

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 16 of 19 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

May 21, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

This. It's the age of information people. Use it

if only .. we can trust what you are reading.. or seeing...

Message 17 of 19 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

May 21, 2014

If it was up to me to assassinate these two and their entire bloodline.... I would do it for free, with extreme prejudice. I'd even make a game show of it and usher in a new age in reality television..... REAL reality.

And I'd take their tens of billions in fortune and assets and liquidize them all and give the money to the people who are below the upper-middle class.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 18 of 19 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22906 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

If it was up to me to assassinate these two and their entire bloodline.... I would do it for free, with extreme prejudice. I'd even make a game show of it and usher in a new age in reality television..... REAL reality.

And I'd take their tens of billions in fortune and assets and liquidize them all and give the money to the people who are below the upper-middle class.

i'm in favor of this.. but death is just quick escape for them.. i would kidnap these creedy scumbags..  then throw them in a place that has no contact with the outside world.. LIVING THE LIFE OF POVERTY!!  for the rest of their freaking life

death is not the solution .. i like them to suffer.. suffer.. a taste of what it is like to live at the other end of PARK ave..

as for their money.. it's easy said then done.. the temptation of money is hard to resist to most people..

i don't know anyone that i can trust with this money... i would rather just throw everything out the balcony from the 140 floor.. but then it will cause accidents and death.. so.. might not be a good ideal either..  :/

Message 19 of 19 (40 Views)
0 Likes