MVP Support
9600 posts

Re: New Halo Coming Soon!

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

It's funny how you guys are talking about Halo on a PS fourm. 

Off topic forum.

Im excited to play the Campaign, im not too sure about the multiplayer right now. I've had a blast in Halo 3's mp back in 07...clocked in so many hours..once i played reach i kinda started hating the series; by far the worst game out of the series.

Message 11 of 32 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Obvious Troll and yet so many people fell for it come on guys....
Message 12 of 32 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Yeah OP 

I think you should post here

Message 13 of 32 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Maybe he is, but there's no denying the release of a huge title like Halo. I mean when you think about it, Master Cheif has grown to a status greater than any of those of the Playstation. It's something I hate about Sony. They have a great IP and they just let it die or get taken away (Crash, Spyro, Jak & Daxter, soon to be Uncharted, etc).

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 32 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42142 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Tim81DE wrote:

Maybe he is, but there's no denying the release of a huge title like Halo. I mean when you think about it, Master Cheif has grown to a status greater than any of those of the Playstation. It's something I hate about Sony. They have a great IP and they just let it die or get taken away (Crash, Spyro, Jak & Daxter, soon to be Uncharted, etc).

Sony never owned Crash or Spyro and ND was interested in doing something new besides J&D for the gen (I do think they tried to see what could be done with a new installment before the new team decided on TLOU).  There are other IPs that Sony are sitting on that have only been used once and/or left to die that are equally/more criminal than J&D but would have been great showcases for the PS3 as well (or they could migrate the IPs to the Vita to give it a solid library).

Message 15 of 32 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Oct 24, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

Tim81DE wrote:

Sony never owned Crash or Spyro and ND was interested in doing something new besides J&D for the gen (I do think they tried to see what could be done with a new installment before the new team decided on TLOU).  There are other IPs that Sony are sitting on that have only been used once and/or left to die that are equally/more criminal than J&D but would have been great showcases for the PS3 as well (or they could migrate the IPs to the Vita to give it a solid library).

That's what they did with Syphon Filter on the PSP. After they didn't improve or made SF 3 and The Omega Strain great games that they should have been, they went to the PSP and got some life back into the series.  One of the few reasons to actually have a PSP.  But then again Logan's Shadow and Dark Mirror did get ported to the PS2 later.  Sony like other companies are sitting on some great franchises that they haven't done anything with in years, mostly it's because what the public doesn't want.  Cool Boarders is one example. The extreme sports genre isn't at the height that it used to be. Cool Boarders would make a great launch title for the PS4(consoles usually launch close to the holidays), and it would make a great title on the Vita.

Message 16 of 32 (67 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9600 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Tim81DE wrote:

I don't see the Masterchief as the face of xbox anymore since Microsoft have moved away from being a game console.

Message 17 of 32 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Emerald_Swords wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Off topic forum.

Im excited to play the Campaign, im not too sure about the multiplayer right now. I've had a blast in Halo 3's mp back in 07...clocked in so many hours..once i played reach i kinda started hating the series; by far the worst game out of the series.

PlayStation® Community Forums  Smiley Tongue 

Message 18 of 32 (57 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9600 posts

Oct 25, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Off topic forum.

PlayStation® Community Forums  Smiley Tongue 

hahaaa it's still part of off topicSmiley Wink  

Message 19 of 32 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Tim81DE wrote:

I don't see the Masterchief as the face of xbox anymore since Microsoft have moved away from being a game console.

It's true. They've gone in a completely mainstream path. Though Halo is one of the FEW reasons anyone should even consider a 360. Most of the rest of their games, especially the kinect titles, are a joke.

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 32 (51 Views)
0 Likes