Reply
Highlighted
Jan 12 2007
By: Kamekazeant~ Uncharted Territory 1874 posts
Offline

New Gears of War maps!

13 replies 3 views Edited Jan 12, 2007
Wow new maps for this game came out really quick, and they are free!

This is the standard that all online games should follow!
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job".
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Message 1 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/02/2004
Offline
10535 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007
Played them to death and Raven Down is pure chaos lol..
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 2 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/23/2005
Offline
4613 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007
Raven down was garbage, i thought.

Didn't play the other one yet.

Photobucket

Message 3 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20648 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007
Yea they all should be like that but they arent because its a business, and to make money you dont give stuff out for free all the time.
Message 4 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/17/2003
Offline
1874 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007


fullmetalone wrote:
Played them to death and Raven Down is pure chaos lol..

Ah! Fullmetal-san!

Im gonna send you a friend request
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job".
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Message 5 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/14/2005
Offline
5118 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007
havent played Bones but i will tonight
Message 6 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/23/2005
Offline
4613 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007


Kamekazeant wrote:
Wow new maps for this game came out really quick, and they are free!

This is the standard that all online games should follow!


And if you read carefully they weren't free, they were provided by the DISCOVERY Channel's: Future Weapons.

Photobucket

Message 7 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/17/2003
Offline
1874 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007


PS2master4444 wrote:
Yea they all should be like that but they arent because its a business, and to make money you dont give stuff out for free all the time.


True. But I did pay 60 bucks for the game.

Also I dont really like getting ripped off with crappy downloads like Oblivion Horse armor! Smiley Tongue
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job".
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Message 8 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/17/2003
Offline
1874 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007


Wonder Showzen wrote:


Kamekazeant wrote:
Wow new maps for this game came out really quick, and they are free!

This is the standard that all online games should follow!


And if you read carefully they weren't free, they were provided by the DISCOVERY Channel's: Future Weapons.


Free to me.

Thats free enough.
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job".
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Message 9 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/23/2005
Offline
4613 posts
 

Re: New Gears of War maps!

Jan 12, 2007


Kamekazeant wrote:


Wonder Showzen wrote:


Kamekazeant wrote:
Wow new maps for this game came out really quick, and they are free!

This is the standard that all online games should follow!


And if you read carefully they weren't free, they were provided by the DISCOVERY Channel's: Future Weapons.


Free to me.

Thats free enough.


Had Epic made them with their own money you bet they wouldn't be free, lol.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 14 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes