Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
4979 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013


Setzaroth wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

I don't think it is too bad, kind of like it. Heck I wish we had even more colorful monies like other countries. 


The blue stripe is the only thing out of place. As far as other countries money, no, I like the way ours is... with some color, like the modern bills, but not multi-colored neon paper.


but it is so drab, we need to spice things up a bit. 

Message 21 of 54 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

I don't think it is too bad, kind of like it. Heck I wish we had even more colorful monies like other countries. 


The blue stripe is the only thing out of place. As far as other countries money, no, I like the way ours is... with some color, like the modern bills, but not multi-colored neon paper.


i agree. good ol' greenbacks. theyre classy and nice. something that looks like it has monetary value, not like it was printed out at Kinkos.

 

on the subject of money, they need to bring this back into the fold. Smiley Very Happy

 

US100000dollarsbillobverse.jpg


Message 22 of 54 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013

I doubt I will ever have one of those 100's anyway (much less the older ones!). I'm broke. Smiley Wink

 photo giphydgd.gif
"Hey look a PS4 for sale! Quick someone get it before it's sold!!"
Message 23 of 54 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

I don't think it is too bad, kind of like it. Heck I wish we had even more colorful monies like other countries. 


The blue stripe is the only thing out of place. As far as other countries money, no, I like the way ours is... with some color, like the modern bills, but not multi-colored neon paper.


i agree. good ol' greenbacks. theyre classy and nice. something that looks like it has monetary value, not like it was printed out at Kinkos.

 

on the subject of money, they need to bring this back into the fold. Smiley Very Happy

 

US100000dollarsbillobverse.jpg


wait, that's not real is it?

 

I mean... I've never, ever, seen that... then again...

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 24 of 54 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15344 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013

I believe the $100,000 bills were only used by the Federal Reserve banks and weren't in circulation.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 25 of 54 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

I don't think it is too bad, kind of like it. Heck I wish we had even more colorful monies like other countries. 


The blue stripe is the only thing out of place. As far as other countries money, no, I like the way ours is... with some color, like the modern bills, but not multi-colored neon paper.


i agree. good ol' greenbacks. theyre classy and nice. something that looks like it has monetary value, not like it was printed out at Kinkos.

 

on the subject of money, they need to bring this back into the fold. Smiley Very Happy

 

US100000dollarsbillobverse.jpg


wait, that's not real is it?

 

I mean... I've never, ever, seen that... then again...


yeah, its real. well was real. Smiley Tongue

they had a few large demomination bills back in the 1930's, the $100,000 was the biggest.


Message 26 of 54 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

I believe the $100,000 bills were only used by the Federal Reserve banks and weren't in circulation.


That's kind of what I thought, I knew the commoner didn't have access to it if it was in fact real.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 27 of 54 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013
I thought they were $1,000,000 dollar bills?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 28 of 54 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_denominations_of_United_States_currency#.24100.2C000_bill

 

wow, all but the $100K bill were public.

can you imagine having a $10,000 bill? Smiley Very Happy


Message 29 of 54 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: New $100 Bill

Oct 9, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_denominations_of_United_States_currency#.24100.2C000_bill

 

wow, all but the $100K bill were public.

can you imagine having a $10,000 bill? Smiley Very Happy


I have lost $1 bills before... something of similar size being worth 10,000X as much? 

 

Such a bad idea...

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 30 of 54 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes