Sep 10 2012
By: TSUNADE1224 Treasure Hunter 3752 posts

Network Maint: September 10th what will you be doing?

[ Edited ]
20 replies 641 views Edited Sep 10, 2012

Its time for the maintanance/update and i was looking to get some comments on plans, ideas or maybe even suggestions on what will we will be doing during this 11 hour home update. 

Play LBP2 w/friends (anyone who wants to join let me know) I wish we could add more then 4 people Smiley Sad

Watch a movie (most likely 2)

Go out to dinner

Message 1 of 21 (641 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Network Maint: September 10th what will you be doing?

Sep 10, 2012

I'll probably play some Uncharted 2 multiplayer if I'm able to get into the network this evening when I get Home. I'm glad I got all my fossil digging and other chores done this morning.

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 21 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 10, 2012

You know im lookin at the EU forums and theres a real discrepency in the time line here... is it 7 hours as it indicates here or what?

THIS WAS TAKEN OUT OF EU FORUM ABOUT THE MAINTANANCE:

PSN Maintenance - Home will be closed for the duration.

Hey Home fans,

Just to let you all know, as part of the PSN Maintenance occuring today that HOME will indeed be closed for the duration of the maintenance.
Duration of maintenance: 5pm - 12am (BST)

=============================================================================================

shannonwingard  wrote:

London is a 5 hr diff than i in Atl. So with that said, if it was scheduled for 5 am london then it was scheduled for 10 am Usa/Atl. So the maintence is from 10 am too 5 pm in est

Message 3 of 21 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 10, 2012

And for those of us who doesnt know this and would like to learn something new

FORMULA_J Wrote:
I thought that the PSN had been renamed the SEN. Obviously I'm wrong. So,whats the difference between the SEN and PSN?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEN is the network on a whole, so with like Sony Online and stuff. Then there's PSN. PSN still exists, PSN hasn't been renamed, it's just that PSN is now underneath the name SEN, like a family tree as you will.
Message 4 of 21 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

11 hour workday. 😣 That takes care of that! I'll be able to get in and get my daily Home chores done right after. 

OH! And I just discovered Sims on Facebook, guess that will tide me over during lunch. 😁

Message 5 of 21 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Watching reruns of pawn stars

Message 6 of 21 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Japan has it as a 14 hour PSN maintenance.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/state2.html

Google Translation:

This time, we will implement a system of maintenance "PlayStation Network" in the following schedule. 

[Period] Tuesday (scheduled) 00:00 to 14:00 September 11, 2012 [Influence] Might be of use and "PlayStation Network" in maintenance (including "PlayStation Store"), each sign from the Web site is not available. 
In that case, I would ask that you wait until the end of the maintenance. 

We would appreciate your understanding to customers are We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Message 7 of 21 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Sep 10, 2012
I've had a bit of errands today anyway. Now I'm almost done already though lol. I'll probably play some FF7. I started a new file a few days ago :-)
Message 8 of 21 (502 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Sep 10, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

You know im lookin at the EU forums and theres a real discrepency in the time line here... is it 7 hours as it indicates here or what?

THIS WAS TAKEN OUT OF EU FORUM ABOUT THE MAINTANANCE:

PSN Maintenance - Home will be closed for the duration.

Hey Home fans,

Just to let you all know, as part of the PSN Maintenance occuring today that HOME will indeed be closed for the duration of the maintenance.
Duration of maintenance: 5pm - 12am (BST)

=============================================================================================

shannonwingard  wrote:

London is a 5 hr diff than i in Atl. So with that said, if it was scheduled for 5 am london then it was scheduled for 10 am Usa/Atl. So the maintence is from 10 am too 5 pm in est

That's an old maintenance thread from may '12.

Message 9 of 21 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

Tempest_Fire did post a thread here with a link there to network support.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INFO-Network-Maintenance-September-10th/m-p/...

___

Hi everyone,

We wanted to reach out to you in order to let you all know that there is a planned maintenance for the PlayStation Network scheduled for September 10th from 8AM to 10PM PDT (11AM to 1AM Eastern).

If you’ve signed onto PSN over the past few days, you’ll still be able to play online and access apps during this period, but you may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, and Account Management as these services will be unavailable. Be sure to sign in now if you wish to access the Network during this maintenance window.

Thanks for your patience during this maintenance timeframe, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/PSN-Maintenance-Scheduled-for-Sep...

Message 10 of 21 (457 Views)
0 Likes